ĴƐΛĿᎾuSY ĪMΛƓĪИƐS/SƇƐИΛŔĪᎾS

i love reading the comments you guys leave.

~~

ĤΛИΛҠᎾ-ҠƱИ:
•he would stare at the person you are talking to intensely from a distance.

•he wouldn't ask you about it and would instead keep his worries to himself.

MĪИΛMᎾŦᎾ ҠᎾƱ:
•he would try to drag you away by interrupting your interactions with the person.

•he would hesitantly ask you about your relationship with the person during one of your baking sessions with him.

ŦSƱҠΛSΛ:
•he would grab your hand and pull you away from the person while glaring at them.

•he would tell you not to talk to the person again with a warm smile. Then proceed to smile creepily when you laugh.

MĪИΛMᎾŦᎾ ŦƐŔƱ:
•he would act the same around the both of you but would give you the cold shoulder when you're alone with him.

•he would pretend it never happened but he would become colder to you. he denies being jealous when asked but you know he is.

ŦSƱƇĤĪƓᎾMᎾŔĪ:
•he would keep glancing at the two of you talking and pierce a hole in the other person's head with his eyes.

•he would get more clingy when you are alone with him. he would refuse to let go of your hand and would clench your hand tightly if you try to let go.

ΛᎾĪ ΛҠΛИƐ:
• the person you are talking to would often disappear from sight the moment you look away. strange,
isnt it?

•he wouldn't talk about the person at all and would change the subject if you talked to him about the person.

SᎾƱSƱҠƐ MĪŦSƱßΛ:
•he would pout and cling on to your arm while watching the person you are talking to, making the person feel very uncomfortable.

•he would hit you repeatedly and tell you not talk to other guys. sometimes you do it on purpose to see his jealous face.

ИΛŦSƱĤĪҠᎾ ĤYƱƱƓΛ:
•he would swing his arms over your shoulders and casually pull you away from the conversation, while not showing a single indicator of jealousy.

•he would brag about himself and tell you all sorts of stories to make himself look cool in your eyes.

~~
③⑤① ᏯᎾŔDS