MĪИΛMᎾŦᎾ ŦƐŔƱ (ŔƐᏅƱƐSŦ)

thank you @sksksk951 for requesting!

~~

"thanks for staying back to help me with the documents," teru-senpai smiled.

"im the treasurer, of course i would help you," i returned the smile. my eye caught akane-kun coming out of his classroom.

"do you want to g-"

"sorry teru-senpai but i gotta go, see you!" i cut him off and waved, running towards akane-kun and hugging him from the back. i didnt see the pained expression on his face.

"(y-n)-san dont do that" akane-kun reprimanded. i shot him a playful smile.

"can i talk to you for a second?" i asked. my heart started beating faster and faster. i cant believe im doing this.

"yea sure," he looked puzzled. i grabbed his hand and led him into an empty classroom. "what is it?"

i could hear my heart drumming louder and louder every second. my mouth was dry and my palms was sweaty.

"i like you," i blushed, fiddling with my hands. "i've liked you ever since i met you in middle school,"

i looked up to see his face. his eyes were cold and distant. he had a poker expression in his face as he monotonously said "i only love aoi, dont make this weird,"

"ah..." i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. i smiled close-eyed, feeling the tears dripping down my face. "dont worry, i wont make this weird,"

he sighed and walked out of the classroom, leaving me alone. i sat down on top of a table and brought my legs closer to my body so that i would be hugging it. i dropped down my bag. my throat burned as i tried to hold back the tears. i couldnt do it. i bawled loudly, not caring whether he could hear me or not. i should've known he would reject me.

"(y-n)-san?" teru-senpai looked at me. i didnt even notice he had opened the door and sat on the table beside me. "are you okay?"

i wiped my eyes and sniffed. "i'm okay," i smiled.

"dont be an idiot, i know you're not okay," he stood up and patted my back. "im here for you, just tell me,"

i got down from the table and hugged him. without even realising it, the water from my glands rushed down again. i buried my face in his chest and cried my heart out.

"let it all out," he patted my head.

when i was finally dry of tears. i gazed up at him. "thank you," i croaked.

"i like you,"

"what?"

"you dont have to answer now," he assured. "i just wanted to tell you,"

"thanks for giving me time to think about it," the corners of my lips moved up. "what were you saying earlier when i cut you off?"

"i asked if you wanted to go home together," i nodded.

i picked up my bag from the floor and held his hand. i looked at the door and saw a shadow moving away. who was that?"

~~~~
⑤③④ ᏯᎾŔDS

thank you for all your requests! if you want to talk to me you can always just make a message at the Conversation part of my profile!