ßĪŔŦĤDΛY ĪMΛƓĪИƐS/SƇƐИΛŔĪᎾS

this is a part one. i might write a second one when my writer's block goes away.

——-

ĤΛИΛҠᎾ-ҠƱИ:

•he would prepare a special picnic on top of the roof at night so you could both watch the stars and you would listen to him rambling on and on about constellations and the different meanings behind each one.

•he would give you a day off from cleaning the toilets so that he would have extra time to prepare his surprise.

•he would go to your class in the middle of the day and sing happy birthday to you, distracting you from the lesson.

MĪИΛMᎾŦᎾ ҠᎾƱ:

•he would leave your favourite candy bars and sweets inside your locker for you to find in the morning.

•he would make a special bento just for you and you would eat together under a cherry blossom tree.

•he would leave little notes under your table for you to read during class.

MĪИΛMᎾŦᎾ ŦƐŔƱ:

•he would take you out on a date outside so that you are both not bothered by his fangirls.

•he would buy you a fancy gift that he knew you would love.

•he would give you a peck or start making out with you in public without a care in the world.

ŦSƱҠΛSΛ-ҠƱИ:

•he would turn into a black crane to send you a love letter in the morning.

•he would cling to your head all day and repeatedly sing happy birthday to you.

•he would kidnap the mokkes and force them to put on a show for you.

MĪŦSƱßΛ:

•he would take pictures of you while you open your present from him.

•he would refrain from making any mean remarks or teasing you.