17|nsfw alphabet

Boris

A: aftercare
What's his usual aftercare routine?

He likes to get high and watch movies after sex. Then he'll have more sex. Then he goes to sleep.

B: body part
What's his favorite part of you?

He loves your ass so much. His hand is always on your ass.

C: cum
I deadass don't know what else to say

He's messy ass hell. Since you guys cum multiple times, he'll go inside of you then he'll go on you then he'll just go all over his sheets. It's a lot of work to clean up after sex with Boris.

D: dirty secret
What's his dirty secret?

Boris loves BDSM and he wants you to call him daddy all the time. He could really get into shit like that.

E: experience
How experienced is he?

He's super experienced. Before you started dating he had porn so...

F: favorite position
Self explanatory—

Boris loves doggy style. It gives him a good view of your ass and he can spank you.

G: goofy
How serious is he? Does he joke around?

He's serious most of the time but every once in a while he'll crack a joke while he's fucking you.

H: hair pulling
Does he like it?

He lives for hair pulling.

I: intimacy
How romantically intimate is he?

He's pretty intimate. He likes to be romantic when you're alone and shows you a side no one else gets to see.

J: jacking off
Does he? How often?

He definitely does. Not as much as Richie would but if he's home alone and you can't come over what else is he supposed to do?

K: kink
His most prominent kinks

BDSM and hair pulling and spanking

L: location
His favorite place to fuck you :)

The janitors closet at school. He lives for those sort of risks.

M: motivation
What turns him on? What really gets him in the mood to fuck?

Oh god, everything you do turns him on. Especially when you call him daddy.

N: no
Turn offs

When you call him his soft pet names during sex. It makes him soft and then he doesn't want to rearrange your guts anymore. He wants to cuddle now >:( ("Oh fuck bunny, that feels so good..." "How can you call me bunny now?" *pulls out*
:(( "Sorry Boris, it just slipped out.")

O: oral
Preference in giving or receiving and skill

He loves to receive head but he will only give you oral if you beg/after he makes you cum.

P: pace
Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual?

Fast and rough.

Q: quickie
His opinions on quickies and how often he likes to have them

Quickies all the time. Quickies here, quickies there, quickies everywhere. You guys really know what the other person likes so you can have three or four minute quickies.

R: risk
Does he experiment? Does he take risks?

He doesn't experiment very often but he does like to take risks. He especially loves to have sex when your family is home.

S: stamina
How many rounds can he go for? How long does he last?

Boris can go as long as he pleases. Usually you guys go for two or three rounds then take a brake and then you come back to it and do three or four more rounds. He always lasts longer than you, no matter what.

T: toys
Does he own toys? Does he use them? On you or himself?

Hell yeah he owns toys. He loves to use vibrators on you because he like to see you squirm.

U: unfair
How much does he like to tease?

He loves to tease! He can sit there and push himself in as slow as he pleases until you're on the verge of tears, begging him to fuck you. That's what he likes.

V: volume
How loud he is/what sounds does he make?

He's actually kinda quiet, maybe a few small moans. Definitely long groans when he cums though.

W: wild card
Random headcanon for him

Boris likes to finger you in public places. He'll do it all the time. He's gotten really good at making it seem like nothing is happening but you still haven't gotten used to it yet...

X: x-ray
Let's see what's going on under those clothes

Boris is definitely bigger and he takes pride in that. He's probably as big as Finn, 9 or 10 inches.

Y: yearning
How high is his sex drive?

Way higher than average, he's always horny he just needs that little tiny push to make him act on those feelings.

Z = Zzz
How quickly he falls asleep

He stays awake until you're asleep. He like to run his fingers over your body and play with your hair.