19|nsfw alphabet

Miles

A: aftercare
What's his usual aftercare routine?

Give you more hickies while you fall asleep.

B: body part
What's his favorite part of you?

He's tied between your boobs and your ass.

C: cum
I deadass don't know what else to say

Miles does whatever the fuck he wants. He wants to cum inside you? He does. He wants to cum on your back? He does. He wants to cum in your mouth? You best believe he will.

D: dirty secret
What's his dirty secret?

Miles wants you to suck him off/give a hand job while he's with other people. Maybe not with Flora but he thinks it'd be the perfect 'fuck off' to Kate if you just sucked his dick while she was in the room.

E: experience
How experienced is he?

He's not super experienced but he's a quick learner.

F: favorite position
Self explanatory—

Miles's favorite position is cowgirl because he likes to make you think your in charge then turn the tables when you least expect it. It also gives him a great view of you boobs.

G: goofy
How serious is he? Does he joke around?

Definitely not. He's probably the most serious of them all.

H: hair pulling
Does he like it?

Of course he does, the harsher the better.

I: intimacy
How romantically intimate is he?

He can actually be really intimate when he feels like it.

J: jacking off
Does he? How often?

Absolutely not. If Miles is thinking about jacking off he'll call you and make you jack him off. He's too fancy for that shit.

K: kink
His most prominent kinks

Knife play, hair pulling, and thigh riding.

L: location
His favorite place to fuck you :)

He likes to be petty and have sex in Kate's bed while she's doing other stuff but his favorite place is his room of course. He likes the smell of sex when he's going to sleep.

M: motivation
What turns him on? What really gets him in the mood to fuck?

When you beg him for anything, when you pull his hair, and when you threaten him.

N: no
Turn offs

Mentioning his past just pisses him off. He hates that shit. Also sometimes when he's fucking you do this one moan that reminds him of Flora and then he's just so done with that.

O: oral
Preference in giving or receiving and skill

Miles is so good at oral. His bony ass fingers are a gift from god. He always makes you cum so fucking fast. When he's reviving head though he sometimes gets bored. He prefers handjobs and small kisses/kitty licks that send shivers across his body.

P: pace
Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual?

So fast. You guys have definitely broken a few beds going so hard. That's why his bed is on the floor.

Q: quickie
His opinions on quickies and how often he likes to have them

Always having quickies. He'll just pull you into a random room, rip your underwear off and start fucking you. Then, as soon as he's satisfied, he'll let you go like nothing happened. This happens like, twice a day.

R: risk
Does he experiment? Does he take risks?

Miles doesn't experiment but he takes all the risks. Fucking on Kate's bed is pretty risky. He also likes making you jerk him off while you're cuddling on the couch. (There's usually a blankes over the two of you.)

S: stamina
How many rounds can he go for? How long does he last?

Miles isn't human. Again, Miles does as Miles pleases. He wants one round? He gets one round. Miles wants eight rounds? He gets eight rounds. He lasts 10+ minutes usually. If it's a quickie he lasts two or three minutes.

T: toys
Does he own toys? Does he use them? On you or himself?

Hell yeah he has toys. He uses them them on you all the time. He thinks it's entertaining to watch you squirm and squeal.

U: unfair
How much does he like to tease?

He's a little bitch. Always teasing.

V: volume
How loud he is/what sounds does he make?

Miles isn't very loud. He grunts and groans but rarely actually moans.

W: wild card
Random headcanon for him

Miles loves shower sex. He especially likes it when you don't expect it. You're just minding your own business then Miles comes in and pins you up against the wall, you already know what's coming.

X: x-ray
Let's see what's going on under those clothes

Miles has the longest dick of them all. 11 inches. He's the president of the big dick club.

Y: yearning
How high is his sex drive?

Super high. He was touch starved for so long so now he's always trynna fuck.

Z = Zzz
How quickly he falls asleep

Miles stays up thinking so he stays up for a pretty long time.