18|nsfw alphabet

Tyler

A: aftercare
What's his usual aftercare routine?

Cuddle you, make sure you're okay, shower with you, go to sleep.

B: body part
What's his favorite part of you?

He loves your hands. He likes to hold them and kiss them and play with your fingers. He also likes the things your hands are capable of—

C: cum
I deadass don't know what else to say

He keeps it clean, he always uses a condom.

D: dirty secret
What's his dirty secret?

Tyler would love to do bondage. He can get really freaky sometimes but he tries to hide that side of himself because he's scared you won't like it.

E: experience
How experienced is he?

Contrary to popular belief, Tyler is super experienced. He's seen 50 Shades of Grey a few more times than he should've...

F: favorite position
Self explanatory—

Tyler's a simple dude, missionary is always his go to.

G: goofy
How serious is he? Does he joke around?

No, Tyler definitely likes to be serious during sex.

H: hair pulling
Does he like it?

Probably not. Tyler might pull your hair a little bit but he doesn't really enjoy having his hair pulled. (Smh.)

I: intimacy
How romantically intimate is he?

Tyler is definitely one of the most intimate people you'll meet. Unlike Finn, he really knows how to be intimate!

J: jacking off
Does he? How often?

Not by himself. He's too shy. When you're around, something just clicks in him.

K: kink
His most prominent kinks

Bondage and food play. (Tyler loves to use strawberries and whipped cream during sex. He thinks one of the hottest things is licking whipped cream off your stomach.)

L: location
His favorite place to fuck you :)

Tyler's house has a room in the basement that's super fancy and has a lot of places for you guys to fuck so that's his favorite.

M: motivation
What turns him on? What really gets him in the mood to fuck?

When you eat strawberries, when you sit in his lap, and bite his lip after a kiss.

N: no
Turn offs

If there is a dog in the room, he can't. I mean, you really can't do that to the poor pup.

O: oral
Preference in giving or receiving and skill

Tyler doesn't care for oral. It's not his favorite but he doesn't hate it.

P: pace
Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual?

S l o w.

Q: quickie
His opinions on quickies and how often he likes to have them

Tyler doesn't really have time for quickies. He's either making time to fuck you or sucking it up.

R: risk
Does he experiment? Does he take risks?

Very rarely will he do anything new and he doesn't take very many risks.He's scared you'll stop loving him if he does something or the fact that he could hurt you by doing something new.

S: stamina
How many rounds can he go for? How long does he last?

Tyler can go for one or two rounds. He really doesn't need that much. He usually lasts a couple of minutes.

T: toys
Does he own toys? Does he use them? On you or himself?

No, he doesn't own any toys.

U: unfair
How much does he like to tease?

If it's a regular day he isn't much of a tease but if it's a day where Other Tyler (that's what he calls his more NSFW side of himself) comes out you bet your ass he's teasing you.

V: volume
How loud he is/what sounds does he make?

Tyler is quiet. He whimpers and only moans while he's orgasming. (Is orgasming a word? Guess I'll never know.)

W: wild card
Random headcanon for him

Back to Other Tyler, he's a fucking beast. This boy lasts way longer than Tyler usually does and he's a lot rougher. I mean, Other Tyler likes to (try to get you to sew buttons into your eyes—) give harsh hickies and make you scream but regular Tyler likes to give you sweet kisses and nuzzles his face into your neck. You can decide if you like Other Tyler or not but idk, I think that's kinda hot...

X: x-ray
Let's see what's going on under those clothes

Tyler is 9 or 10 inches (he can join the club.)

Y: yearning
How high is his sex drive?

Just a tad bit above average.

Z = Zzz
How quickly he falls asleep

That depends on how quickly you fall asleep.