135| Mike's catch-up pt 1

How you met:
He was screwing around with his friends at the comic book store and you were there with your older brother. Mike bumped into you and elbowed you in the boob. Since only guys were around you tried to hold in your reaction but p a i n. It was hella awkward and your brother almost threw hands.

Asking you out:
He's super nervous. He stutters a lot and starts to ramble. You think he's very cute though.

Sex life:
Having sex with Mike is pretty hot. He's super kinky and really know how to make it romantic. He's super skilled (despite being a virgin) and he definitely likes to role play.

Rough or gentle:
Both.

Angry sex:
He doesn't go gentle and he likes to tease. He wants to see you begging for him, it makes him so horny.

Public teasing:
All the time. He loves to do it while he's with the...cult? Idk what the fuck they call their little shithead posse (except for you Will, we stan you Bubby)

Pregnancy scare:
He's really worried. He knew your parents would kill him. On top of that his parents would kill him. He went to Steve and Robin.
"What's up Wheeler?"
"I think I got Y/n pregnant on accident, what do I do?"
O___o
They just bought him a pregnancy test and Robin was there for moral support. Steve was there too but he just made it worse for Mike on accident.

Weirdest place you've fucked:
In his musty ass basement.

Cuddling:
Mike loves when you play with his hair so you'll fall asleep hugging each other with your hands up in his hair.

Wholesome couple things:
Mike really likes to take you on picnics in the woods. Kinda ghetto as shit but also romantic. You guys have lots of special spots, lots of them far away from civilization so you can get your freak on if needed ;)

Him as a sugar daddy:
Mike would never have that much money.

You have a nightmare:
He'll wake up first and then wake you up. He makes you your favorite snack and gives you lots of kisses. He's actually a pretty good story teller so he'll tell you lots of stories.

Someone sees your chat:
It was Lucas. Mike went to the bathroom and Lucas was being nosy as shit. He wanted to read your convos out loud to Will and Dustin but instead of seeing awkward flirting he clicked on a voice note of you moaning. Naturally, they were intrigued and made Lucas scroll up. They were shocked to find a lengthy conversation full of thirsty messages and nudes. Mike came back and snatched his phone. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" "DUDE WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE PACKING!"

Your videos get leaked:
He did it. He was just trying to send it to you but he sent it to Dustin who sent it to Lucas who sent it to Max who sent it to- so on and so forth. You were pissed. Everyone was talking about your erotic sex by Monday.