102| Bobert's catch-up (1)

There will be 4 or 5 parts since I'm only doing a few in each chapter.

How you met:
You were in the woods and he was stalking you, he was going to hunt you but then he saw your face and couldn't hurt you.

Asking you out:
He wasn't nervous, he just asked you. "Hey, would you like to go on a date next Friday?"

Sex Life:
Pretty wild ngl. You guys don't have any sort of schedule but you're both pretty horny people so you guys fuck pretty often.

Rough or gentle?
You already know rough of fuckkk

Angry sex:
Super. Super. Super. Super. Super. Rough. Like, super rough. He actually rearranges your insides.

Public teasing:
All the time. He doesn't care about consequences, they don't really affect him.

Pregnancy scare:
Doesn't care about you getting pregnant either. He'd love to have a kid with you so, why not have one now?

Weirdest place you've fucked:
In the garage. He wanted to fuck you in peace.

Cuddling:
He's all over you but in a loving way. He also hugs you super close to him and tucks his head into the crook of your neck. He sleeps with his mouth open though and sometimes those sharp ass fangs cut you.

Wholesome couple things:
He loves to smother you in kisses. You, of course, like to return the favor and kiss him back. Then you cuddle and you guys can't stop smiling.

Him as a sugar daddy:
Serious as fuck but sometimes he can be light hearted. So kind to you but he's also strict. He secretly catches feels and so do you so it works out in the end.

You have a nightmare:
Waking up as soon as you wake up. Panicking and trying to figure out what's wrong. Holding you when you tell him and promising he won't let the monsters get you.

Someone sees your chat:
He doesn't care because everyone knows mans is doing the dirty shit with you every second he can. He actually kinda likes that people know how intimate you guys are.

Your videos get leaked:
Again, he likes that people know how intimate you guys are so he doesn't care