151| Bobert's Playlist

High - Sivik
Fun and you guys can have sex to it. 10/10 he loves it.

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Yes, the song from the baseball scene in Twilight.

Tennis Court - Lorde
Idk if I added this to someone else's, if I did that's too bad. It's a great song and I will never stop listening to it.

Happy Pills - Weathers
Now this is a song you fucking jam to. It is literally so fucking good.

long live. - Instupendo
Very relaxing, a great song to listen to while you're going to sleep.

Gooey - Glass Animals
Pretty underrated song if you ask me. This one hits way harder than you would think it does. It's just so... So fucking good.

Dead to Me - Kali Uchis
You guys love screaming this in his room, it's so fun to dance to.

All Mine - Plaza
Oooh of course he has to have a kinky song on here.

Freaks - Surf Curse
OH MY GOD. SO GOOD. FITS HIM SO WELL. PLEASE LISTEN TO IT. I LOVE THIS SONG.

Sadderdaze - The Neighborhood
A sad song for when he's feeling in the mood for that.

Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood
I add like, 20 songs to these then put it on shuffle and listen to the song while I write the caption so getting pairs like this is a little funny. Anyways, very good song. A true og.

Big Poppa - The Notorious B.I.G.
Oooooh hell yes. You guys just really vibe to this. It's a song you don't dance crazily to but you still have fun dancing to it.

Burn The Stars - Massive Vibes
Badass. He loves to listen to this while hunting and he doesn't know why. This is definitely his theme song.

Sleep At Last (slowed) - Touch
He really misses his parents so when he goes through pictures of them he listens to this. He goes and checks up on his mom every week. It's really sweet and he leaves notes for her in the mailbox. He loves his mom so goddamn much.

Breakeven - The Script
One of the best songs from the 2000's. It's sad and a banger. You want to cry but also throw in a few headbangers. It's just so fucking good and I think we can all relate to it personally.

Paradise - Coldplay
He was kinda a misfit at school so he feels like when he's with the pack he's in paradise and kinda like he owns the city. This song really makes him feel like a baddie.

Training Wheels - Melanie Martinez
AHHH ONE OF MY FAVORITES OH MY GOD. SO GOOD. SO GOOD. SO GOOD.

Post Break-Up Sex - The Vaccines
A great band, a great song.

ilomilo - Billie Eilish
Her music can be so calming, Jesus Christ.

Electric Love - BØRNS
Yes bitch. You already know you two think of each other whenever this song starts playing.

Istanbul (Not Constantinople) - They Might Be Giants
A real banger, of course you have Fives hot massacre scene to this. B likes it because you guys link arms and skip around and he just fucking loves that.