sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀ ⬊ ʙɪᴏsʜᴏᴄᴋ 2

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE your first encounter.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

you wondered the tattered and torn halls of rapture, the sight being bland and full of dullness. there was little to no color, a mixture of white and black and different shades of grey were the only hues you saw. a little green here and there, only from the big daddies as they walked around undisturbed with their little girls.

speaking of little girls, you weren't really one of them. you were older, but not a big sister as you chose to avoid taking choices that would lead to that path. you would've consider yourself a splicer at first, but they were disgusting creatures and you didn't find pleasure out of attacking little girls for the adam they spent time collecting. so, you're just there.

"you should just hand it over little girl, i won't hurt ya.. that bad." a raspy voice echoed down the hall, distinct whimpers and cries following. already knowing what was happening, you quickened your steps and hoped that you or a big daddy would get there in time to help. you knew one wasn't there already, only stupid splicers would dare walk up on a little sister if she was with a big daddy.

another scream, and you were only a corner away before you arrived on the scene. three splicers surrounding the little sister, one of the already grabbing tightly onto her upper arm. he raised his wrench high above his head, a sinister laugh leaving his lips as he aimed it down. it happened quickly, you rushing into the room and prying the little sister from the attacker, taking the hard blow onto your shoulder. you let out a loud cry, rolling to the ground and keeping the girl underneath your body in attempt to shield her.

the laughs around you picked up, and the sounds of kicks and metal meeting skin echoed through the room. you didn't care for the pain, only keep the girl safe long enough for the splicers to give up or for a savior.

"give us the girl, you piece of - " you cut him off with another cry. he laughed, tapping your temple with the tip of his already bloody wrench. he spoke something along the lines of "we've warned ya enough, should've given us the girl." his words were distinct, everything was, the blood loss hitting you like a truck. you should make out his figure bring the wrench up, and his body somehow started lifting with it. you saw him get thrown to the side, the other two splicers not hesitating to start attacking something.

it wasn't long before everything was silent, your booming heartbeat was the only thing you could really hear. you felt your body being turned over, your aching shoulders hitting the cold ground as something sharp poked at your arm before it pierced the skin. a rush of adrenaline flowed through you, and your vision became clearer along with your hearing. the little girl you were protecting stood over you with her injector, the red liquid swishing around as she bounced on her heels.

behind her, a tall figure that made your heart stop. it seemed to be a big daddy, but your days of snooping around rapture let you know this was subject delta. "look daddy, the angels alive! she saved me so i saved her!" the little sister cheered, bending down to your side as she looked up at the taller figure. he made an incoherent noise and picked up the little girl, who giggled and made grabby hands at your body that still felt broken, but hurt less than before.

his hands went around your waist, picking you up bridal style while the little sister took peeks at you from over his head. and from then on, it wasn't only the little sisters he looked after, but you as well.