ʀʏᴏ ᴀsᴜᴋᴀ ⬊ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟᴍᴀɴ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE akira sticking up for you.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

being one of those monsters was hard, especially when it came out to people close to you. they threatened you, tried to turn you in or even kill you themselves but you never tried anything to fight back. you didn't want that side to take over.

yes, 'fusing' with one of those bloody fucks was a nightmare, and it did do some physical modifications to your body, but you never wanted to let it control you. you wanted to show that you were still the same ( name ) as before. sadly, not everyone could see it.

akira, one of your friends who was going through the same thing but had someone to be there with, was that person you could lean on. but his friend on the other hand wanted to get rid of you, despite himself knowing akira was a demon.

"we can't trust her! who knows what she'd do!" the blonde protested, continuing to aim his gun at your head - trying to at least, as akira stood in front of you with a set goal on his mind. "she'll be fine! we can trust her, you dud! she's been turned for a while, and she hasn't done a single crime with her newfound form!"

still, the male with the gun stood still. your eyes met, and he took an inhale as he studied them. your irises were clean, calm as well. you were collected of course, despite the fear evident in your eyes. "ryo.."