ʟᴇᴠɪ & ᴇʀᴇɴ ⬊ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE having to choose.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

you looked over the railing, eyes watering at the sight. you knew that it was needed, and that you couldn't do anything about it, but it still hurt to watch. you could tell mikasa felt the same.

erens screams echoed through the room, only frightening the military corps more than levi's actions did. you stood, making eye contact with the captain as you did. he hesitated for a moment before letting his foot make strong contact with erens face. you winced, immediately excusing yourself from the room which no one seemed to have a problem with - completely understanding the feeling.

later, you stood over the injured boy, hands resting on his bruised cheeks as his eyes looked into yours. of course, he was paying attention to what the captains were saying, and he didn't want to let you go when they asked you to leave the room for a moment. "i'll be back." you hummed.

he held your hand tightly, pulling you down with the little strength he had to allow his lips to press to your cheek. this didn't go well with levi, as he stood and grabbed your other hand, pulling you out the room. "listen," he started, but couldn't finish as he saw the look in your eyes.

"it's him, levi. when you guys start the experiments and working him to the bone to control his power, he'll need me more than you will." and he watched as you left, going back into the room as his name was called for him.

his heart? just a bit broken.