ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ⬊ ʙɪᴏsʜᴏᴄᴋ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE him helping you.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

your body flew across the small room, a scream of pain leaving you as your body came into contact with the wall. you let yourself slide down to the ground, not wanting to waste strength you could use to run when you had the chance.

you thought you could go exploring on your own, without the help of your protector - you thought it would be a good way to impress him, but you saw that with the current situation, that was long gone and out the door.

"bubbles.." you muttered out, feeling your body tremble as you pushed yourself up. a dumb nickname you always told yourself, but since you were smaller you've called him that. you stuck with it, not bothering to change it.

a ping of reassurance hit you like a truck, and it wasn't long until the familiar figure rushed into the room. your attacker had been long gone, only wanting you for the hypo and other supplies you carried since you had no adam to offer.

"hey bubbles, sorry you have to see me like this." you joked, hanging onto his arm as he helped you stand. he gave a grunt, turning around and using his hand to point to the railing on his back. you took the hint and climbed up, hanging on and making yourself comfortable for the walk ahead.

"thanks." you muttered, resting your head against his suit and closing your eyes - falling into a light sleep that would surly help you forget the pain that continued to hit you.