ᴋᴀᴋᴀsʜɪ ʜᴀᴛᴀᴋᴇ ⬊ ɴᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE similar interests.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

the party was boring, to sum it up. nothing to do, nothing to see besides dance and watch people puke over each other.

you sat at the bar with your finger tracing the edges of your glass, your eyes staring longingly at the door in wish of escape but the other teachers wouldn't let you go. so to pass the time, you pulled out the little book held safely in your back pocket, beginning to read it where you left off.

you sensed a presence behind you, and you looked over your shoulder to come face to face with the masked sensei. you hummed, patting the chair besides you and he sat down, pulling out his own book and beginning to read. "not up for the party?" he asked, getting a no in return.

"seems like you aren't either. i didn't take you for the book type, especially this genre." you eyed his book, seeing it was the same series as yours. "i can say the same here." he replied. you both sat in the silent atmosphere before you spoke up. "what book are you on? i'm reading the second one right now."

"the fifth book, these are easy to go through and i started reading about a few days ago." "stuck up bastard, i started reading a week ago."