ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ⬊ ʙɪᴏsʜᴏᴄᴋ ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE your first time trying a vigor.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

elizabeth could always take care of herself in battles, booker could as well. she had her tears and unique sense of knowing how to get around and booker had his vigors and enough salts to supply him, as well as weapons he had more than enough experience with.

you, on the other hand, were left defenseless. you had no experience with guns or anything, you had no special powers and no unique skills besides hiding in the background to keep safe. you wanted that to change, you needed it to change.

"you sure he's not gonna be back in time to notice the beginning effects?" you asked elizabeth, who nodded her head after looking out the window of the hidden room. "positive. he's out right now stocking up before we move on, you just have to take it quickly and deal with a few moments of pained side effects."

that part did not sound fun at all, but you sucked it up and took the vigor bottle, uncapping it and tossing your head back as you downed the liquid inside.

you couldn't describe the next few moments, it was all a mix of second long flashbacks and flashing white and black images with crows. you hallucinated a crow picking at the flesh on your hand before it flew off.

when you came to, you were on the ground hyperventilating, though you immediately calmed down when you found you were safe and still in the room with elizabeth. "why did i choose the crows..."

"well, at least you have some help protecting yourself!"