ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ʀʏᴀɴ ⬊ ʙɪᴏsʜᴏᴄᴋ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE still not being used to the view from rapture.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

you had arrived with him. you had gone through hell and back with him. you stayed behind in rapture with him, even when you had the chance to leave.

you couldn't, cause it wasn't where he was. you didn't want to be anywhere where he wasn't. "i can't bear to leave this place yet, please understand." those were his words. it seemed out of character to you, but you understood that sometimes this place just grows on people.

like how it grew on you. you weren't only here for jack, but also the other wonders this underground utopia had to offer - such as the views you get from the windows and walkways between buildings. you still couldn't believe you were underneath the ocean, that all of this was hidden from sight from those above simply by large amounts of water. it was scary and thrilling at the same time.

currently, you stood at a large glass pane, watching the fish and other sea life swim around and mix together to make quite the underwater show. you let out a deep sigh, swaying in your spot absentmindedly. "beautiful.."

arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you back lightly and into a familiar warm and safe feeling. a head rested itself on top of yours, and you hummed as you let yourself relax in his hold. "i agree. but you're a much more enjoyable sight."