ᴄʟᴀss 1 - ᴀ ⬊ ʙɴʜᴀ

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE coming back from the usa.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

you looked up at the blonde haired teacher, nodding to his words that boomed through your ears. it hurt, but that was his quirk. wait.. he wasn't even using his quirk, he just spoke so loudly. "uh sir, so i'm to head to 1 - a, correct?" you spoke up, wanting to hurry and get accustomed to your new life.

ever since you came back from your trip, your parents put you in this school right away. you haven't even had a chance to get reconnected with your friends. "that's correct! i'm sure you can find it on your own, it's not hard to miss!"

you stood, taking your things with you to the door. "i can. thank you, sir." you walked out and down the hall, watching the signs of the doors pass by as you went on. "i wonder how everyone is doing... especially midoriya. little sucker, he'll probably start crying when he sees me." you hummed aloud.

you looked at the door in front of you before knocking, the sign that showed this was class 1 - a hanging above your head. the door opened not too long after, a tired looking teacher looking at you standing there. "hi.. is this class 1 - a? i'm suppose to be the - "

"the new student that mic was talking about. come in." you followed him inside, only to jump at the collection of gasps and yells that came from everyone. you looked at the students, your lips lifting into a smile that hurt to hold for so long. "guys!"

" ( name ) ! you're back!" a familiar green haired boy launched himself at you, bringing you down to the floor. you laughed, returning his hug as you felt more students pile onto the two of you. "i missed you guys!"

"we missed you too!"