ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏᴜ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ⬊ ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ!!

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE kuroo teasing your team.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

being a manager for karasuno was fun, you always enjoyed the experiences you got despite not physically being on the team and playing on the court. the people you met were amazing, and all these games helped expand your views on the world.

but now, it was a game against nekoma that made your day. it was a practice game, but despite that karasuno took the loss pretty seriously in the beginning. now, everyone was just passing around the ball and freely working on whatever they wanted to.

you stayed on the sidelines, examining your teams players more than anyone else so you could keep track of their progress on paper - similar to how kiyoko worked during the games. a figure made its way to you, tipping down the notebook you were writing in to get your attention. "so, is this all you do?"

"kuroo, i'm trying to focus here.." you muttered, pushing his hand away so you could go back to writing. he stood next to you, watching you write and watching everyone else. "the little one is quite the hot head." he commented, and you looked up to see hinata stomping around with kageyama yelling something at him. you nodded, giving a half hearted chuckle. "yeah, that's our #10."

"ah, youth." he hummed, his tone making it sound like a joke or a tease. you snorted trying to hold back a laugh, and he looked at you weirdly. "what?"

"you act like you're not youth."