ᴋᴀʀᴀsᴜɴᴏ ⬊ ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ!!

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

IMAGINE the boys wishing you luck.

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

you never played volleyball, hell you didn't even dabble in sports that much besides your own - you always managed to have some sort of connection with it through friends though. karasuno volleyball team, who would have thought they would show up to your own little game of ( sport )  .

you were finishing getting ready, walking through the empty halls of karasuno while you adjusted your uniform. you spaced out, so you couldn't hear the calls of your name and the rushing footsteps coming from down the hall until they were forced onto you.

literally, you had a nishinoya and a tanaka tugging you back and forth by your arms while they scream good lucks at you. "guys, don't be so rough with ( name ) ! they have a big game in a bit." sugawara spoke, daichi helping to get the two boys off of you.

you gave a chuckle, shaking your head at the boys. "it's fine guys, what are you doing here anyways?" you asked. they all gave you grins, some brighter than others but it was the thought that counted. "we're here to wish you luck! we know this game is huge for you, so we came to give you some karasuno fighting spirit!" hinata cheered, jumping into the air.

you grinned, cheeks flushing at the thought of the guys wanting to come give you some good lucks before the game. "awe, ( name ) is blushing! you love us don't you!" nishinoya poked fun, only to get smacked in the back of the head by daichi. "ignore him, let us walk you to the game?"

you nodded, falling into their crowd as you guys made your way down the hall. "thanks for coming. i really needed this."