Chapter 1

Brooklyn Boston

I was eating my cereal after got ready for my first day at Sierra Canyon.

I was transferred here from my boarding school because honestly, I couldn't stand it. Since my brother,Brandon Boston goes to Sierra Canyon my dad decided to make me go there too.

This should be great.

Anyway, I washed my bowl and sat down waiting for Brandon. After a few minutes he came down and we headed out.

We got to the school and I must say, its not bad. A bit big though but I'll get used to it eventually.

"Aye,wassup bro" Brandon dapped his friends up. "Who's shorty?" A tall dark skin asked. "Oh, this my sister. Brooklyn" he introduced me. "Wassup, I'm Bronny and this Sharife, Mikey, Dior and Josh" he shook my hand.

Oh,he's LeBron's son. Thought he looked familiar.

"Hey"
"Wass good?"
"Wassup" they all greeted me except for the Sharife boy. "Hey" I slightly smiled. "It was nice meeting y'all but I have to go get my schedule. Bye" with that being said I left.

"Hey,you new here?" I heard a girl from behind me ask. I turned around and nodded. "Can you please help me find the office" I asked politely.

"Sure" she smiled. We walked towards the office then I got my schedule. "I'm Kayla,by the way" she said. "Brooklyn" I smiled. "Let's check out your schedule" she said looking at it.

"Great, you have first period with me. I can show you the class if you want?" She said. "Sure" I nodded. She's really friendly. I just might fw her.

"Brooklyn!" I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Dior. "Wassup?" I asked. "Brandon said to tell you to come sit with us if you want, just until you find your way around here" he said. "Ight bet, thank you" I nodded.

"Need anything? You good?" He asked. "Yes,Dior" I chuckled. "Ight, then" he chuckled and walked away. "You know him" Kayla asked smiling. "Uhm,yeah. Just met him today. He's my brother's friend" I shrugged.

"Oh my god he's so fine" She smiled. "Ouu, look who has a crush" I laughed a little. "Well, it's gonna stay like that 'cause I know I won't get him" she frowned.

"Why not?" I asked. "Dior is like the most popular guy in school along with some other basketball players. People like him don't go for girls like me" she shrugged as we walked in and sat down.

"Well,its not always like that you know. But I don't know him that well to tell you otherwise" I sighed. "Well do you have a boyfriend?" She asked smirking.

"No" I chuckled. "Even if I could my brother would scare then away, eventually" we laughed. Class began then we sat straight looking at the teacher. This Sharife guy walked in all chill and sat down in front of me.

-

Class was over then I stood up and gathered my things. "Let's go" Kayla said then I nodded. As I was walking away from my desk I heard him call me. "Kayla, forgot this" he waved my phone around to see.

I walked towards him and took it. "Thank you" I smiled. "Welcome, I'm Sharife but I guess you already knew that" he smiled.

Damn, he has the most cutest smile I've ever seen. He fine as hell too.

"Yeah" I smiled back. "Which class you going to?" He asked. "Uhm...math" I answered. "Ight, I'm heading there too. Lemme walk witchu" he said with a deep voice that was kinda sexy. I nodded as I saw Kayla smirk and walk away.

----------
Please excuse any mistakes made in this book. Its my first book so yeah. Enjoy. Don't forget to Vote.