Chapter 20

Brooklyn Boston

It was late at night and Sharife already left. I was bored so I decided to irritate my sister and I went to her room.

"Wake your ass up" I threw a pillow at her. "Bitch, I'm up! I'm up...the fuck" she rolled her eyes. "But i-" she cut me off. "I'm up!" She sighed. "Damn, relax" I laughed. "Why you still here anyway? Ain't you suppose be in Louisiana?" I asked.

"Ain't you suppose to be in your own room?" She chuckled. "That kinda hurted me though" I laughed. "And nah, I'm bored so wake up!" I jumped on her bed. "Bitch, if you don't get your stupid ass off my bed" she laughed.

"When is Dad coming back?" She asked. "Uhm...ion know" I shrugged. "Guess his "business" trip took longer than expected" I sighed as I got in the covers with her.

"Mhm" she nodded. "Now sleep. Your ass got school tomorrow" she laughed. "Ugh, you're boring" I rolled my eyes and laid my head on pillow.

-
I woke up the next day and did my hygiene as usual. But this time I decided to irritate Brandon.

"What it do!" I said jumping on him. "You just don't believe in knocking do you?" He smacked his teeth. "Nope, and it was not like you were beating your meat or something" I laughed.

"Oh my god, who raised you!" He laughed. "Bruh,you got my mans talking bout you everyday. Honestly...I'm getting tired of hearing bout yo' stupid ass" he chuckled.

"I got somebody that loves me and you're just jealous. Shut the fuck up" I chuckled. "So what y'all gon do since you're going to UCLA and He's going to Auburn?" He asked.

"Honestly...Ion know" I shrugged. "We'll see each other during the holidays or maybe face time everyday" I sighed. "College ball is no joke. Come to think of it..maybe during those holidays he'll be even more occupied" he said.

"Damn,you do have a point" I ran my fingers through my hair. "Not saying that you guys ain't gon last or something but I'm just thinking... Maybe when you guys are separated you'll find other people and then drift apart" he shrugged.

"I hate to admit it but...you may be right" I shook my head. "But, your relationship is strong enough so I doubt that will happen. I mean you got a nigga simpin" he chuckled.

"Yeah,uhm. I need to get ready for school" I stood up.