Chapter 5

Sharife Cooper

It was after school and I was at practice scrolling on Instagram looking at Brooke's page.

"Man, don't tell me you simpin" Dior chuckled. "Let the man be in love" Bronny added. "Can y'all shut the fuck up?" I smiled the stood up.

"Pass the ball" I told Josh as he passed it. "Man, we was peeping at how you was feeling on her at the pool party" Bronny said. "Okay and? I was just getting to know her nothing else" I bounced the ball.

"Nah, you was getting to know her body, that's what that was" Dior chuckled. "Man" I chuckled shaking my head. We were warming up when I heard the most annoying voice ever walk into the gym.

"Here comes your girl" Josh chuckled. "She's not my girl bro" I shook my head. "Nigga what is this?" Vannessa, my ex girlfriend asked showing me a picture of Brooklyn and I in the pool.

"Oh,that's just me and my girl" I smiled crossing my arms and shrugged. "Why you bothered anyway?" Dior asked. "Shut the fuck up. I'm not talking to you" She mean mugged him.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to?" Dior said looking up and down at her. "Bro,chill" I turned to him. "I swear to God if I see you with that bitch again. Imma beat her fuckin ass nigga and that's on periodt!" She walked away.

"AnD tHaT's On PeRiOdT" Dior mocked her doing the hand motion as we all bursted into laughter. "What it do" Brandon said putting down his duffle bag and dapping us all. "To the baseline!" Coach hollered from across the gym.

"Don't tell me we doing suicides bruh" Brandon shook his head. "Imma suicide my way out this bitch if we do more than 10 bruh that's on god" Dior chuckled. "Lazy ass niggas" Mikey shook his head.

After a 2 hour practice I changed and texted Brooklyn.

Me: Mamas what you up to?
Mamas💍💕: nothing, what's up?
Me:meet me at the park at 6.
Mamas💍💕: but my curfew is at 6.😭
Me: okay and?😂just meet me there
Mamas💍💕:ugh,fine. I'm risking it all just for your dumb ass😂
Me:as you should😂👌

Brooklyn Boston

I changed into something else as I was going to meet Sharife's dumb ass. I swear if my Dad kills me imma haunt him. On god.

I went downstairs and saw my dad sitting on the couch watching an NFL game.

Great,he's distracted.

I went to the back door and snuck out. Hopefully he didn't hear anything. As I made it out, I made my way to the park nearby then I saw Rife shooting hoops.

"I'm here now! What do you want!" I hollered to get his attention. He stopped shooting and smiled at me. "Nothing,I just wanted to hang out with you" He hugged me.

"Are you serious? I snuck out just so I could hang out with you? I'm going back" I turned around but he grabbed my arm. "No, you're not you're staying right here with me" I smirked.

"If imma stay then I might as well beat your ass at basketball" I grabbed the ball from him and bounced it. "You can't ball" he chuckled. "I ball better than you" I shot a 3. "Ight bet" he started guarding me.