Chapter 14

Sharife Cooper

We went back to the house and I pulled Mia to the side.

"Look, I need you to listen to me okay. See what you did back in L.A was totally uncalled for bruh" I mean mugged her.

"I just thought that I'd be honest witchu" she smiled. "I appreciate the honesty but ion want you okay? I love Brook and what the fuck do I look like messing around with her friend. Listen... If you do that shit again I won't hesitate to tell her" I said.

"And what is she gon do?" She raised her eyebrow. I chuckled in disbelief. "Well ion think that she loves you as much as you love her" she smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "That nigga,JoJo...do you really believe that she "met him along the way"? Then,you are so naïve. She don't want you,Sharife. She just wants all the money and fame that comes along with you. And you can't see that" She cupped my cheek then I pushed her hand off.

"You're just saying that so you can break us apart" I shook my head. "Alright then" she shrugged. "When she does you dirty. I'll be right here. See ya" she kissed my cheek and walked away.

"Stupid ass hoe" I mumbled under my breath.

Brooklyn Boston

"Jeez! I'm so tired bruh" Mia laid on the bed. "Same here. Imma get Mikey's dumbass for trying to throw me deep in the water bruh, on God" I chuckled as I turned on the TV.

"He did do you dirty doe" Kayla laughed. "Aye, can I talk to you real quick...in private?" Kayla said. I nodded as we left the room and went downstairs.

"Wassup?" I asked. "When we came back from the beach, I saw Rife and Mia talking...in private. She was feeling on him and shit" Kayla rolled her eyes. "For real?" I asked. "Yes!" She whispered.

"She's up to something and she can't be getting comfortable with your man like that. You need to check her. Asap" Kayla said. "You know I'm not like that" I chuckled. "Look, if she was doing something then Sharife would've told me a long ass time ago" I shrugged.

"Okay, fine. I get that you're not the violent type but keep a look out for her and if I peep shit and I see that you ain't doing nothing then I will. Period" she chuckled. "Alright, Kill Bill. Thanks for looking out for me" I hugged her.

"No problem" she smiled.