Chapter 21

Few months later

Brooklyn Boston

Last day of of being a senior and I'm super emotional and I'm kinda sad too. I started my journey in this school this year but it feels like I've been here for all 4 years,lol.

(Lets,just pretend she's on top of Sharife😂💀)

Liked by Trulyboyjojo, Sharife.Cooper and 45,789 others.

Brooklyn.Boston last day of being a senior😊❤ photo credits: @bronny

Kay.la aww my babies!😭❤
   Brooklyn.Boston 😭❤

Bronny they all grown up😭💔
   Jaygup on broooo💔

brandonboston can y'all stop being emotional. They ain't dying.😂

"Alright, let me off" I chuckled. "Bet" Sharife laughed. "Last day of being a senior... Damn,that went quick" He sighed.

"You can say that again" I smiled. "Since they let us out early, I want us to spend time together okay?" He licked his bottom lip.

"Okay,where we going?" I asked. "Anywhere you want" he smiled.
-

"Brooklyn!" I heard someone call my name in the hallways then I turned around and saw Jojo. "Hey" I smiled. "You look beautiful today" he smiled. "I know" I flipped my hair and carried on walking to my next class.

"So,whatchu doing since they letting us out early today?" He asked. "I'm gonna spend time with my boyfriend. Look, I gotta get to class. Bye" I said as I walked in.

Ain't gon be that friendly girlfriend who speaks to any nigga that walks by. Nope.

"Bitch!" Kayla hugged me. "So much noise so early in the morning" I laughed. "Girl, you better get used to me being loud 'cause guess what bitch? I'm going to UCLA!" She said then we both screamed.

"Oh my god. Yes!!!" I hugged her. "We gon be roomies right?" I asked. "Yessir!" She said.

-

"So where we bouta eat?" I said putting on my seatbelt. "All you think about is food" he laughed. "Food is life" I cheesed. He laughed and started driving.

"Damn,its cold" I cheesed and looked at him. "My hoodie's in the backseat" he chuckled. "Yes" I said under my breath and grabbed it.

We went to some restaurant and sat down. "The reason I wanted us to spend time is because I need to tell you something" he sighed.

"What's up?" I asked. "Well since we're going to different schools, we're gonna have different lives...far away from each other" he said. "So? What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Brooklyn, I think that we need to break up" he said then I felt my heart drop to my stomach. "What do you mean?" I felt my eyes water. "I'm just making things easier-" I cut him off.

"What the fuck happened to "I'll never leave you" huh? I trusted you,Sharife!" I stood up. "Calm down,people are staring at us" he whispered. "Do you really think I gave a f-. I'm leaving. Have a good life,Sharife" I walked out then he followed me.

"I just need you to listen to me" he grabbed my arm but I pulled away and ordered a Uber. "Baby, listen" he pulled me closer. "No, you fed me lies and told me you're never gonna leave me and you'll always be with me but you LIED!" I cried.

"I-"

"Nigga,shut the fuck up 'fore I say something I'll regret and leave me the fuck alone" I said as I saw my Uber approaching and got in.