Chapter 16

Brooklyn Boston

My sister and I stayed the rest of the day catching up and guess who decides to walk in.

"Hey guys" Mia smiled.

Snake

"Are you Mia?" Kiani asked. "Yeah, why?" She asked. "Step outside for me real quick" Kiani rolled her sleeves and stood up. "Woah, relax. We gon handle this in a civil....mature way" I stopped her.

"Uhm, not to be rude but who the fuck is this bitch and why she wanna fight me" Mia asked mean mugging Kiani. "Okay, now I'm really bout to slap a hoe" Kiani stood up. "Mia, this is my older sister,Kiani" I told her.

"Look, the reason why I called you here is because I want to set something's straight witchu" I sat. "So you couldn't tell me this alone? You just had to bring Kill Bill to the scene?" She rolled her eyes.

"Bitch-"

"Calm down,sis" I stopped her. "Look, Sharife told me about the lil stunts you tried doing...what the fuck is wrong you?" I asked getting irritated. "Well,here's the thing...you really don't deserve Sharife" she smirked.

"And you do?" I asked. "Periodt" she shrugged. "Sis, please give me a permission to beat the shit out this potato 'cause word to moms I will" Kiani said stepping closer to her.

"I really thought you were my friend,Mia but you're nothing but a goddamn snake. Get the fuck out my house bitch" I rolled my eyes and waved her off.

"Okay, just know that when I leave...I'm headed straight to Sharife's house" she said. I did a full 180 and looked at her. "What?" I asked. "You heard me" she smirked.

I chuckled trying to contain my anger then swung on her. "Get the fuck off me" she screamed as I towered over her and sent punches.

Sharife Cooper

Brandon and I were headed to his house after a workout.

As we were walking towards the door I heard screaming so I didn't bother knocking and just walked in.

I saw Brooklyn on top of Mia and she was beating the shit outta her.

Brooklyn is not the type of person to start fighting, she was more of the peace maker then the fighter so seeing her shocked me.

"Baby,calm down!" I said pulling her off Mia. "Shit, then I'll finish" Her sister said but Brandon stopped her. "What the hell is wrong with you" I asked.

"That bitch kept disrespecting me and my sister so I beat her up. I wouldn't mind doing that shit again" she breathed heavily. "Bitch!" Mia exclaimed. "I swear to God I'll kill this hoe. On my momma" she shook her head.

"Brandon, please take the bitch out" she rolled her eyes. I walked with her upstairs and we got into her room.

"What the fuck was that back there" I asked. "She took advantage of my kindness. I tried to be civil-"

"Nah, you was acting ratchet" I said. "I was rat-...I was acting ratchet?" She chuckled.

"Maybe if you told me what happened earlier then MAYBE just MAYBE I wouldn't be acting ratchet" she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't mean to put it like that it's just-" she cut me off. "Nah, its okay. Can you please leave? Ion have time nor energy for all this" she sighed.