Chapter 7

Sharife Cooper
It's been a month now and Brooklyn and I have been getting closer and closer each day. I really didn't think that I'd have feelings for another girl after Vanessa.

Today I asked her to go to the amusement park and I feel like that's when imma make my move and ask her to be my girlfriend.

I called her asking if she's ready and she said yes. So I got inside the car and headed to her house

After a few minutes drive I got there and walked to her front door and knocked.

The door opened revealing her father. "Sharife" He smiled then dapped me up. "Hey, Mr Boston. I'm here for Brooklyn" I said smiling. I wasn't that nervous to see her dad because him and I are close.

"Ight, I'll call her for you... BROOKE!" He hollered. "Coming Dad!" She hollered back and came downstairs. "Hey" she smiled showing her dimples. "Hey" I smiled at her. "Ight, take care of her" Her dad chuckled "Jesus Christ" she sighed shaking her head.

"Let's go" she laughed. "Bye, dad" she waved as we got into my car. "You look cute or whatever" I smiled doing hand motions like how these females do. She laughed a  little.

"Thank you, you look handsome too" she smiled. "Well, I do be steppin' out doe" I said feeling myself. "Just drive" she laughed.

Brooklyn Boston

We got to the amusement park and it was packed more than usual. I started getting excited and quickly jumped out the car before Sharife.

"Someone's excited" Sharife laughed. "I haven't been here in a minute since I was stuck in that boarding school in Canada" I rolled her eyes. "Anyway... Let's go!" I pulled his arm. "Ouu! take a picture" I smiled.

After I posted the picture,we went about our day. We played a few games and Sharife won me a Teddy bear at the basketball station.

"You had fun?" He asked as we were both sitting on the bench  with my head on his chest and his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah, I felt like a kid again" I smiled.

We sat there in each other's comfort as we were both in silence.

"Uhm...Brooklyn I need to tell you something" he sat up. "What's up?" I sat up looking at him. "I'm not sure how to tell you  this but, I really like you" he said in a soft but deep tone.

"I...started liking you a few weeks ago as we started spending more time with each other. I really didn't think that I'd love another female again" he played with his hair.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked. "One, I don't talk that much so I thought that my actions would speak louder than words but you couldn't get the hint" he chuckled nervously rubbing his neck.

I smiled at bit. "Two, I didn't know when was the right time to tell you so I thought today would be the day. So I wanna ask you this, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Nigga, no. Fuck you think this was?" I mean mugged him. "Oh okay I'm-" I cut him off. "I'm joking, I like you too and yes, I'll be your girlfriend" I hugged him. "You play too much" he laughed.

"You love me anyway" I cheesed then as I was about to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned his head deepening the kiss. "Oh you bold bold" I chuckled after pulling away.

-------------
Hey!💕 excuse any mistakes made in this book💔

Who do y'all want me to add to this book?

Which other NBA/HS/NCAA basketball players should I make a book about?

And also please make sure to comment down below about what y'all think about the book and also vote and share.

Xoxo