Chapter 19

Sharife Cooper

I was at the gym after and before practice started I decided to check on Brooklyn.

Me: Hey,mamas. Have you finished with your p...

Mamas❤💍:with my what?😂

Me:you know... Niagara Falls of blood...Satan's sacrificial water fall😂

Mamas❤💍: do you mean my period?💀Why would you call it that? I-

Me:idk, thought I'd be creative😂 I was just checking on you. I'll come by your place after practice okay? I love you,mamas❤

Mamas❤💍:I love you too, bighead😂❤

I smiled to myself as I stood up and got to warming up.

"This nigga smiling and shit" Brandon chuckled. "Mhm, I bet it's Brooklyn. You really love her huh?" He said.

"Yeah, She's really different bro. She's not like these other females" I said while stretching.

"Look at my son, all in love and  shit" Josh laughed. "Hey, Baby" Mia walked in with her cheer squad. "Baby? Babyyy?" We all looked at her like she was dumb.

"Yes,boo" she said smiling. I looked to my left, right and behind me to see who the fuck she talking to. "Bitch,who you talking to?" I asked. "You, of course" she smirked and walked pass.

"Imma call Brook, so she can come and slap a hoe real quick" Dior said while dialing making us laugh

-

After practice was over I went to Brook's house and I found her crying.

"Mamas,are you crying?" I asked putting downy duffle bag and sat beside her. "No,I'm just allergic" she sniffed. "To what?" I chuckled. "Life" she hugged my waist. "I swear you something else" I laughed.

"I bought you some McDonald's, a few snacks and your favorite ice cream" I said then she looked up at me. "You dead ass? 'cause if you did on God I will give you twins and a son" she cheesed.

"Not on your period you're not" I chuckled. "Loser, lemme go take a shower real quick then I'll be back downstairs" she smiled and got up. "Bet" I nodded.

-
She came downstairs 67 years later,lol and she looked fine as hell with her grey tights, hoodie and a messy bun. Goddamn.

"Damn,mamas. See if you weren't on your period..." I pulled her waist. "You wouldn't do shit 'cause I'm still keeping my v-card thank you very much" she smiled and grabbed her food.

"Guess I have to wait another 100 years then" I sighed. "As you should" she laughed and began eating. "I wonder how my kids will look like" she looked up.

"You mean our kids" I smiled. "So you really think we have a future together?" She smiled. "I mean...yeah" I shrugged. "I can't imagine being with anyone else besides you" I smiled at her.

"Aww, so cheesy" she laughed. "I'm being for real. Look, I know you may think I'm not being honest...but I am. See I'm not the type that dates someone to waste time. I'll only date and love someone when I see that there's a future together" I shrugged.

"So why did you date,Vanessa?" She asked. "I thought there was future together but...she went ahead and ruined everything" I sighed. "Do you still love her even though she cheated on you?" She asked.

"Don't lie to me either, just be straight wimme. Are you dating me because you're trying to forget about her or not?" She asked. "Baby, I would never do that. I'm with you because I love you" I answered.

"But you still haven't answered my question... Do you still her or not?" She asked. "If I did, I wouldn't be here. The fact that I'm with you should answer your question" I clenched my jaw.

"I need a valid answer. Yes or no,Sharife?" She asked. "No, I don't love her" I answered. "That's all you had to say" she shrugged. We sat there in silence for a bit.

"You have trust issues huh?" I asked her. She didn't respond and sat there in silence but her silence answered my question.

"You're scared that I'm gonna leave you right?" I asked again then she nodded. "I'm never gonna leave you" I said. "Look at me" I cupped her cheek. "I'm always gonna be here when you need me, okay?" I pecked her lips.

"I hope so" she mumbled under her breath and hugged me. "I love you,Sharife Cooper" she said. "I love you too,mamas" I hugged her.

-------------------
Hey guys!💕

Whew! This chapter was a lil cute or whatever😭❤ and thank you to all the readers who've been showing love to my book, I appreciate all of y'all for getting my book to a 1.04k reads❤❤

Please make sure to comment down below and tell me what you think of the book so far and also vote.

Xoxo