Chapter 18

Brooklyn Boston

I got to school and on God I didn't wanna be here! Anyway I met up with Kayla in the hallway and we were headed to our homeroom.

"Aye, I heard you beat Mia ass up!" She laughed. "And I'd do it again the fuck" I laughed.

"Speak of the devil" she rolled her eyes as Mia walked towards us with some new friends including Sharife's ex,Vanessa.

"And what the hell do you want?" Kayla asked Mia. "Shut up, ian come here for you" Mia mean mugged her.

"Well if you came here for Brooklyn then you came here for me. So wassup?" Kayla mean mugged her.

"You really be talking out your neck huh?" Vanessa chuckled from the back. "Sorry,hun what was that? Speak a lil louder" Kayla cupped her ear.

"Okay, listen...it's the first day back to to school and I really don't have time for this. What do you want Mia?" I rolled my eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you that when I catch you lackin' its over bitch" she mean mugged me. "Okay,Pumba and Timone. Can y'all leave me alone now? Thank you" I walked away.

"Why didn't you give her a second beating? And that Vanessa bitch...ouu thank the heaven you were there to stop me" she rolled her eyes.

"You know what...I've grown since my last incident with her and I learnt that I should let karma get her?" I shrugged as I put my books down.

"K-...bitch then I guess I'm karma 'cause I was finna get her ass" she said making me laugh. "I just want to end this year off on a clean slate and go off to college with zero drama" I sighed.

"True, but I WILL beat ass for you if needed though" she chuckled. "At least you're still the realest one on my team. I love you" I hugged and squeezed her. "Not more than Sharife though" she laughed.

"Just had to ruin the moment" I chuckled. "Facts though" she smiled