Chapter 9

Brooklyn Boston

We went to Sharife's house because his parents weren't there. We were just chilling watching a movie when I felt his hand touch my inner thigh.

"Uhm" I looked at her a bit nervous. "Relax" he chuckled. "I won't do anything, I'm just touching you" he smiled. "Okay" I said then laid my head back on his chest.

As the movie was playing, I noticed that he kept sneaking glances at me. "You wanna fight?" I laughed. "No" he laughed. "I'm just looking at how lucky I am" he licked his bottom lip.

"So am I" I pecked him then deepened the kiss. He towered over me as he kept kissing my neck. I felt a bit uncomfortable so I lightly pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing I...I gotta go" I said standing up but he held my hand and sat me down. "Brook, sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. We can just watch the movie" he said.

"Uhm, it's okay. Let's watch the movie" I cuddled with him.
-
It was now 10 pm and I suddenly woke up and saw that I was still in Sharife's house. Thank God my dad is away on a business trip.

"Sharife, I need to go" I shook him awake. "What?" He said with a raspy voice. "I need to leave, it's 10:15" I said. "Oh,okay" he nodded and grabbed his car keys. 
-

Sharife Cooper

I woke in the morning and I did my hygiene and went downstairs. I saw my dad and dapped him up.

"Waddup,pops" I sat down. "Pops? Fuck is you talking bout I still get all the fat bitches" he said then my mom smacked him upside the head as I laughed. "Hey momma" I bent down and kissed her cheek.

"Hey, baby" she smiled. "You decided which college you going to? The year is almost over" my dad said. "Uhm, I'm kinda thinking of committing to Auburn" I said then he got excited.

"Finally, following in your father's footsteps huh? I'm so proud of you" he dapped me up. "I said kinda, I'm still not sure if I wanna go there. I'm thinking of UCLA too so I could be closer to Brooklyn" I shrugged.

"You letting go of a good school for a little h-" I cut my mom off. "Mom, her name's Brooklyn and I'm still thinking. So relax. Damn" I stood up. "That girl is only with you because she knows you're gonna make it to the NBA. She's just thirsty" She said.

"You haven't even met her but somehow you have her figured out? Wow" I rolled my eyes. "She's not like these other girls,mom" I shook my head. "I'm just looking out for you" she answered.

"Man, whatever" I said then went upstairs.

Brooklyn Boston

"Levi high jeans, sittin' right, keep that ass up" Kayla sang Dani Leigh's song while twerking in front of the mirror. Mind you, we in public.

"Instagram flex, basic hoes getting gassed up. Niggas in my page, boy bye nigga back up. Getting rich for dummies, you should really getcho cash up" Mia added twerking along with her as I laughed and took a video of them.

People in forever 21 were looking at us like we're crazy. "Imma city girl, it's only right that I act up!" They sang in unison then we bursted in laughter. "Okay, okay, that's enough now" I shook my head.

"Girl, it's finally summer! Finna act up" Kayla stuck her tongue out. "Periodt" Mia laughed. "Can't wait to unwind" I sighed as I looked through the clothing rack. "You look uneasy, what's up?" Mia asked.

"Life after high school and college has been heavy on my mind these past few days" I sighed. "I know right. Shit is getting real" Mia nodded.