Chapter 11

Brooklyn Boston

I woke up early in the morning and took a shower because I couldn't sleep.

I had a lot on my mind these past few days and the fact that I Rife and I only have a few months left together broke me.

I put on my shorts and a sports bra and decided to go for a quick run just to ease my mind off things and I haven't been going to the gym so this was the perfect time.

I grabbed my phone and walked out. As I was jogging down the street I saw my next door neighbor,Joseph but people call him,Jojo.

"Hey,Jojo" I waved. "Wassup,Brook" he smiled showing his dimples. See JoJo is quite handsome but he's also a player. Which is why I didn't associate myself with him too much.

"Where ya headed so early in the morning?" He asked. "Was just about to ask you the same thing" I chuckled taking off my airpods.

"I was just about to go for a quick run. You?" He asked. "Same" I nodded. "Let's run together then" he smirked. "Uhm, sure" I nodded.

We started jogging together and learned a few things about each other. Other then what I've heard about him, he's a pretty nice guy.

"So...I heard you're dating Mr Cooper" he chuckled. "Yeah" I sighed and nodded. "What's wrong?" He asked. "It's just that he's leaving for college soon and we're gonna be apart for while" I shrugged.

"Damn, long distance huh?" He asked. "Yup" I nodded then we stopped at the park and sat on the bench. "So what about you? Mr Play boy" I chuckled. "Any special girl in your life?" I asked.

"Nah" he laughed. "Not really looking for anyone right now?" He shook his head. I nodded and stood up. "I really should get going. My brother must be worried about where I am" I chuckled.

"I'll walk back with you. We are neighbors anyway" he smiled. "Sure" I smiled.

We walked back to our street and I thanked him. "Thanks,Jojo" I smiled. "Pleasure, hey can I get your numbers?" He asked. "Uhm, Jojo...I don't think that's a good idea but thanks for the run" I smiled and walked back inside.

"Who was that?" Rife asked. "Oh, Jojo. Our next door neighbor" I answered. "Why were you with him?" He asked. "I went out in the morning for a quick run and I met him along the way. That's all" I shrugged.

"Mhm, okay" he nodded. "Good morning family!" Dior said. "Morning, Dee" I chuckled.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked. "Everyone make their own breakfast in this house, sorry" I laughed as both him and I walked to the kitchen.
---------------------------------

Hey guys!❤ This is the character who plays "Jojo" by the way

Hey guys!❤
This is the character who plays "Jojo" by the way