Chapter 10

Brooklyn Boston

Kayla,Mia and I were having a sleep over and Brandon decided to be a copy cat and invited his bros too.

"Oh my God, we need snacks" I stood up and pulled down my pyjama shorts. "Facts, I'll go get them" Mia stood up.

"Ight, just ask Brandon where the snacks are then he'll show you" I said then she walked out and went downstairs.

Sharife Cooper

I was at Brandon's crib and we were all chilling downstairs playing 2K while the girls were upstairs doing whatever they're doing.

"Nigga,don't come to my funeral. On my momma if I see you there I'll deadass wake up and tell you to getcho dog ass up outta here!" Dior threw his controller after he lost to Mikey.

"Nigga relax, its just a game" we all laughed. "Oh? It's a game? Catch me outside nigga how bou dah" Dior chuckled. "Okay, Danielle Bregoli" Bronny said then we laughed.

"Sharife" I heard my name being called then I turned around seeing Mia waving me to come over. I stood up as I made my way to the kitchen. "Wassup?" I asked.

"I need you to show me where the snacks are" she smiled. "Uhm, sure" I went to the cabinet and showed.

"Need anything else?" I asked politely. "You" she rubbed her hands up and down on my chest as I moved them away.

"Yeah... No. Move" I mean mugged her. "Okay" she shrugged and turned around walking away making me catch a glimpse of her body.

I shook my head realizing that I was looking at her. "Yo,Rife! You losing over here!" Josh said calling me.

"Ight, I'm coming" I sighed.

Brooklyn Boston

After a while Mia came back with our snacks then we started our movie.

"What took you so long?" Kayla asked. "Uhm, I decided to stop by the bathroom before I went downstairs" Mia said.

"Ight,Brandon didn't give you a hard time?" Kayla laughed. "Nah, I actually asked Sharife since Brandon was yelling at the TV" Mia giggled.

"Why Sharife? There were 3 other guys besides Brandon... Why Sharife?" I asked curiously. " ion know I just saw that he was the only one who wasn't busy" she shrugged. "Okay" I nodded not quite believing her.

A few hours passed and we all fell asleep. I woke up and went downstairs to get a bottle of water then I saw Sharife.

"Hey" I smiled then opened the fridge. "Hey,mamas" he wrapped his arms around me from behind as I smiled. "Can't sleep?" He asked. "Yeah" I nodded. "Same?" I asked. "Yup" he smiled.

"I've been meaning to ask you this, which college have you committed to?" I asked. "I decided to go Auburn" he sighed.

"What bout you?" He asked. "UCLA. That means we're gonna be...away from each other" I frowned.

"Yeah, but we can still see each other. Don't worry" he said with a warm smile.

"Long distance relationship... Never thought of that" I sighed. "Don't worry. Shid once I make it to the NBA I'm coming to get you!" He hugged me tightly as I laughed.

"I love you, okay" he lifted my chin as I nodded."Now getcho ass back to sleep" he chuckled. "Okay, okay" I laughed.