Chapter 4

Brooklyn Boston

Today's the day of the pool party and its held at Bronny's house. Wow. Imma be in LeBron James house, this finna be something.

Anyway, I was in my room with Kayla getting ready.

"Okay which one is better" I said showing her my swimsuits. "The second one" she nodded. "Bet" I agreed as I put on a light sundress since I had my bikini underneath.

"Ight, let's go" I said.
-
We got to Bronny's crib and it's huge and its beautiful too. We got there and there was music playing and I heard some voices in the backyard.

"We finna get lit!" Kayla got hyped up. I laughed at her as I knocked on the front door. "Ayeee,y'all made it" He hugged us. "Hey" we greeted him with a smile.

"Lemme show y'all where the party is" he said then we followed him. We went backyard and it was there was mad people there. My anxiety kicked in and I was having second thoughts about being here but I was like fuck it.

We went to the pool and I my eyes caught Sharife chilling inside the pool. Mind you he didn't have shirt so I was staring, staring.

"You're drooling" Kayla laughed as I playfully rolled my eyes. We went somewhere to take off our dresses and came back and put our feet inside the water.

"You're not gonna come in?" Sharife swam to me. "I will, eventually" I smiled. "You're looking beautiful today" he smiled. "Thank you" I blushed. "I see you showing off your body too" I chuckled.

"Well" he shrugged while laughing. He swam in front of my legs and slowly opened them. "Nigga,what are you doing?" I looked at him confused. "Pulling you into the pool. I see you a lil scared" he smirked and held my waist.

"Put your arms around me. I'll hold you" he looked up at me. I did as he said then he slowly slid me into the pool. "Damn" I hissed as the cold water hit my back which caused him to laugh.

"You good?" He chuckled as he saw me shivering. "Yeah" I lied. "My nigga!!!!" I heard Dior yell. Sharife and I both looked at him while laughing.

For the rest of the time we were swimming around the pool and playing basketball while getting to know each other.

I swear he's a very quiet person but once he gets comfortable with you, he really opens up. His smile is so cute! I can't.

"Okay, I'm hungry and I'm tired" I said swimming to the edge of the pool to come out as he followed me.

"Here you go" he wrapped a towel around me and hugged me. "Now you're warm" he cheesed. I laughed at him as we walked to the beach chairs.

"So you just took my girl away from me just like that? Square up nigga" Kayla mean mugged Sharife. "Uh,uh no touch" Sharife laughed laying his head on my lap blocking me from Kayla.

"Y'all look so cute. My heart" Kayla cooed. "Shut up" I laughed playing with Rife's hair. "Aye, Rife!" Bronny called him as he stood up. "I'll be back" he said then I nodded.

"Y'all need to stop playing" Kayla shook her head. "Whatchu mean?" I asked. "Bitch I know you ain't Stevie Wonder 'cause you see that he be feeling you" she said.

"No, ion think it's like that" I shook my head. "Oh,so you didn't notice how he left his bros to spend the entire day with you, you didn't notice how he was touching you...looking at you?" She said.

"I've never seen him look at anyone else like that. The guys and I said the same thing" she shrugged. "Y'all are trippin" I laughed. "I swear to God I'll kill you" she laughed.