🏃‍♂️00🏃‍♂️

T

T

he world hadn't been the same since the "mutants" came. The humans did not fight their own wars. The humans did not do their own labor. The humans were on top while the mutants were their stepping stools. It didn't matter how many lives were crushed, the humans kept sending them away, out onto the war torn soils. It didn't matter to the humans when they captured enemy mutants and experimented on them. It just didn't matter that they were alive too.

The war had been going on since before Yoongi had been alive. He wasn't sure why it had broken out, neither were the countries involved if they were being completely honest. No one knew much about the war, other than what countries' leaders let them know, like success in battle or if a peace treaty was on the horizon, though it never really was. The one thing Yoongi was sure of was that no humans had been drafted as of yet.

Of course he had heard about the mutants. Who hadn't? Humans that had very inhuman abilities. It was very hard to not hear about them. Yoongi had found that it wasn't that easy to find mutants in the city where he lived, despite it being the largest in South Korea. He could only assume that they'd hidden themselves in the smaller towns or they were keeping their abilities as secret as they could.

Yoongi had had a large interest in mutants ever since he was a kid and met his best friend. His entire world was altered in that one moment. He began to pester his parents with questions, do research, draw pictures, and earn nicknames, as mean as they were. None of the harsh comments and words said behind his back would ever make him change how he viewed the world and the people on it. Nothing did, until the end of senior year. The draft came in and took a select few away. That select few being the mutants, including his best friend. He hadn't seen him since. That was when he determined that he had to do something.

And that would be how Yoongi turned up in the lobby of the Mutant Veterans Hospital.

Word Count: 365

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be safe everyone. Wash your hands. ❤️
This is Control. A story in which mutants exist and become the slaves of the 21st century. Yoongi is our main character and Jungkook will be introduced shortly. This story is so much fun to write. I hope you all will enjoy it.

×××××××××××××××××
Coming March 27
×××××××××××××××××