🏃‍♂️21🏃‍♂️

"This is bad

"This is bad. This is really bad." 

"Calm down, Jimin." Jungkook sighed.

"How am I supposed to calm down? You do know what this means, right?"

"I do, but you have to calm down to think about this rationally."

"Jimin, I agree with you, but I'm with Jungkook on this one. We need to think about this. There's always a solution." Wendy said.

"But we've nearly died the last few times, Jungkook especially! What if we can't dooo-"

Wendy twisted her hand slowly, making Jimin's words and movements become delayed.

"Alright, let's hear it. What's going on in that mind of yours, JK?" Wendy said, legs crossed in the wingback chair.

The news of the brand new bill regarding the rights of mutants broke about eight hours ago. The first two went by in shock, utter inability to grasp the idea that it was really real. This bill had been passed, they were finally getting what they needed. The next two were of celebration. Friendly shouts and wide smiles. Of course, those times didn't last long. Worry was beginning to flood the hospital. The reminder of prior riots against them suddenly loomed over them. Worry slowly turned to fear and that's how Jungkook found the entirety of the rec room gang surrounding him, begging for comfort.

Jungkook didn't know what to tell them. He was just as afraid, but he knew he couldn't say it. They were all leaning on him, yearning for support, just as they usually did. He knew that it wasn't because he was a comforting person, because he definitely wasn't, but it was because of what he could do. Both what Yoongi knew, and what he didn't. They always turned to him when things seemed scary. Out of this world. Impossible. 

"We'll do as we usually do. Go into lockdown and I'll handle it from there." He responded.

"But you're getting weaker. We've all seen what happens to you after each of these." Dalyn said.

"They're only going to get more frequent from here," Seoryoung murmured, "One of these riots could be too much for you."

"I'd like to think positively, but she's right. What would happen then?" Jinki said.

"Nothing. Nothing I hope." Jungkook responded. "The police are supposed to be on our side now and I'll have gotten enough of them to go away before a real brawl breaks out."

"So, you're just gonna push yourself until you black out every time? Dude, that cannot be healthy." BM shook his head.

"It's not, but what else do we have? Eventually, their masses are going to be able to break through. You remember that one time before JK got here, right?"

"Yeah, the fat guy cannonball. Took several nurses with tasers to take that guy down." Dalyn smirked, "I could have done it in one, if Jihyo hadn't shut down the elevators."