🏃‍♂️24🏃‍♂️

"Geunhye's beauty seemed even more radiant in the summer morning sun

"Geunhye's beauty seemed even more radiant in the summer morning sun." Yoongi read softly to Jungkook, who was sitting in his bed resting off what remained of yesterday's fatigue. To the surprise of many, no riot had happened that day, feeding the fears that something even greater was to follow. What Jungkook knew would follow. "Waking up to the ravenette by her side felt like a dream. A dream Yerim never wanted to wake up from."

What I'd give
To give
Give to wake up
Wake up
Wake up up beside you

What he would do too. To feel the elder safe and sound next to him. Safe and sound.

"Geunhye's peaceful, slumber filled breaths brought comfort to Yerim as she lay awake, not wanting to move to risk waking her. She was gorgeous. Stunning. The prettiest girl she had ever laid her eyes on. She didn't know how she never knew she had these feelings for her before just a week ago."

It sur
Surprise
Surprises me
Me too

You always felt that way, you dummy. You just never noticed.

"That day they met seemed so long ago. When they first met over that little flower in the park, got coffee and continued to be a part of each other's lives. It really felt like destiny. Like their souls were meant to be intertwined."

Just like
Just
Like ours
Ours

Yes, just like ours. Like it was meant to be. You and me. Your persistence, my stubbornness. We were meant to be, weren't we?

"That flower lived and continued to blossom because of Geumhye's love. That same love seemed to have a hand in Yerim's own blooming. She had woken up to a whole new world the moment Geunhye revealed that little daisy, radiant despite the snow. Powers so special that they could keep the world turning. Harnessed perfectly and used for good. Good that changed the world and Yerim's heart."

You changed
Changed me
Me me
Me too

What do you mean I changed you? You changed me. You were perfect the moment I met you. I'm happier now that I know you and you know me. I just wish I could be honest with you.

"Last week was when Yerim knew that these feelings could not be kept inside any longer. She wanted to hold her and love her. Tell her sweet nothings and reassure her that every moment meant something special to her. To show her how special she was to the other."

You're so
So special
Really, really
Special Jungkook
Special

You're special too, Yoongi. So special. I really care about you, I do. I just wished there was some easy way to tell you what I need to. What I've needed to for so long.

"She had to act on it. She had to show Geunhye that not all those who were without specials meant her harm. That her powers would never be a reason to be afraid of her or hate her. That she didn't need to fear her, that eventually she'd turn away and never look back at the girl with powers. She was always going to be there for her, no matter what."