🏃‍♂️08🏃‍♂️

If you were to ask Namjoon how his first day went, this would be his answer: 

Namjoon pulled his BMW into the Mutant Veteran's Hospital parking lot, chewing somewhat harshly on the gum he had in his mouth, at around three in the afternoon. He scanned over the fairly empty lot for a spot close to the, as he put it, disgusting building and settled for a spot close enough for him to make a quick get away when he was done with this "Park Jimin" that was waiting for him in that place. Shouldn't be too long. He'd stay and be done, lickity split. Nothing to it. In and out.

"In and out, Dad! It'll be in and out!"

He slid into the spot, curving the car so it would be in the spot just to the right of the one he was currently in. He slid out of the car, taking his new sunglasses off and throwing them into the passenger seat. He closed the car door, not bothering to get the patient file out of the back where he had slung it when he had gotten it and had ultimately forgotten it. It wasn't like he cared anyways.

"I don't care!"

He stepped up onto the pavement and walked towards the entrance of the ratty building. He really hoped that that obnoxious secretary wasn't sitting there at that wretched desk, just waiting for him to come in and give him that stupid little greeting. Who the hell did she think she was? He scoffed. He was there for one thing only, his credit. Not some dumb secretary who couldn't keep quiet or a wretched excuse of a thing that was "human". He shouldn't, and didn't, want to be here.

"You shouldn't be there! I don't want you there!"

He pushed the door open, still chewing his gum contently and approached the front desk.

"Good afternoon," He walked up to the desk and picked up the pen on the clipboard as the nurse spoke, "Namjoon, right? You'll like Jimin. He's really nice and-"

"Which room is he in?" Namjoon cut her off as he finished signing his name.

"Uh, 334."