🏃‍♂️09🏃‍♂️

"Hello, Yoongi

"Hello, Yoongi." Jihyo smiled as Yoongi finished signing his name on the clipboard, just noticing his presence in the room.

"Hey, Jihyo. How's your day going?" Yoongi said, setting the pen down as Jihyo rounded the desk.

"It's going. Anything new with you?" She started down one of the various hallways, Yoongi following as he thought she was expecting him to do.

"Just the usual stuff. Exam season is around the corner, so things are getting busier."

"I bet. Worst part of medical school."

"You went to medical school?"

"Yeah, I did. How else would I be head nurse?"

"Sorry-"

"Nah, I get it. This place is full of off the street hires. I'm positive that I'm the only one here who completed med school."

"Seriously? I always thought that but I didn't think it was true."

"It's as true as Namjoon being a jerk."

"He came in?"

"Finally. I didn't think he would."

"Did he say anything?"

"It's what he didn't say that upset me."

Yoongi shook his head, "I feel bad for Jimin."

"He did seem to be in a bad mood after Namjoon left."

"I would be too. Can't even stand looking at the guy."

"Asshole." Jihyo sighed.

A moment of silence, "Where are you taking me, Jihyo?"

"Jungkook asked to go to the rec room today so I'm taking you there to meet up with him."

"Rec room?"

"Yeah, it's pretty much a glorified sitting room. There's just a bunch of busted up chairs and a couch or two. I think the TV's still in there. God knows how many times it's gone "missing"." Jihyo let out a frustrated huff before continuing, "It's a place for all the patients to go and hang out, to feel more normal than they're treated."