Chapter Four

Couple Weeks Later

(Kyoya P.O.V)

With the cherry blossoms in full bloom, how could we not do a garden viewing party. Rin and Riku were given air wind instruments to play for background music and between that and the merchandise we're selling, this event is making us money. I watched the two siblings play their respective instruments and I couldn't help but pay attention to Rin, her auburn hair was glowing like a flame from a candle, her eyes as bright and shimmering as the sky. 'Wait why am I thinking that about her, she's nothing more than my friend and classmate nothing more nothing less.' I thought in my head and I shook the images of us in a very inappropriate view out of my mind and I went to a tree and tried to calm my red face.

Then someone poked my cheek and I was about to glare at that person until I saw it was Rin, she was wearing an outfit that would make sense with this type of party. It was a black ankle length dress which had one shoulder and so you could see her bra strap, her hair was curled as always and I gave her a purple rose which made it look nice with a small part being tied by her signature dark purple ribbon I have given her when we were little. "Can I help you Rin?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulder and looked at the book in my hand, she was really close and I felt my heart quicken so I tried to move away from her. She was confused but then her face got pink as the cherry blossoms and moved away leaving me alone.

(Your P.O.V)

After the garden party was over I was happy, well more than usual I mean. Yesterday I went to the doctor and they said that I was going to give me a special medicine that could help me speak, I was shocked that they told me this but I was excited. Hopefully I can speak soon, it would be nice to have a conversation for the first time ever. Tamaki and the others were trying to make sure not to have Haruhi's gender revealed and I was really happy for Kyoya, he was able to make some new friends after what happened. I was standing next to Kyoya watching our eggs like two proud parents, the two were moving throughout the night and I keep a nanny cam on them making sure I recorded every development they might have.

"Rin tomorrow is the physical exams, I'll have a private doctor examine you and Haruhi alright. I don't trust someone looking at you while getting examined." Kyoya whispers to me and I nodded and hugged him tightly, he was shocked by my actions but he didn't stop me but embraced it. "You're still a hugger when it comes to me aren't you?" Kyoya teased and I glow a bright red and he was slightly pink but I pretended that I didn't see it. I changed out of the dress and it was Kyoya's turn to watch the eggs so I gave him the nanny cam and reminded him to turn it on before he sleeps, I also reminded him that he needed to sleep since he acts like a zombie every time he doesn't get a good amount of sleep in his system.

When me, Riku, and Seina got into the limo the first thing Riku did was speak. "So Rin you and Kyoya huh?" Riku teased and I turned red and both Riku and Seina were teasing me and Seina never even met Kyoya. 'Why are you teasing me like that you two? It's not like I like him that way.' I signed to them and both gave me a look and both said 'sure' in a very fake tone. 'It doesn't matter if I like him or not, he won't like me the same way. I'm just a mute girl who can't do anything without someone being confused with what I'm doing.' I thought sadly in my head, the two noticed my change of mood and stopped the teasing. Seina has gotten closer with is, that's the only reason she's even teasing me in the first place.

When we got home I went straight to my room, Mother told me that it needed renovation due to it being more suitable for a child not a young lady. I walked in and it was very different, but it reminded me of my room at Grandparents house. I wonder if Mother talked to them about what my room there looked like, it was nice of her to say the least considering she doesn't really care for me. I closed the door behind me, only to it be opened again by Mother herself. "Do you like your room Rin." She asked but it wasn't an asking tone, I nodded and she then walked out but she stopped and looked at me. "Your Father wants to see you now." She states and walks away, I walked out of my room and walked to the west wing and knocked on Father's door and I was allowed in.