Chapter Five

Two Days Later

(Your P.O.V)

Today seemed like a normal day, the Hosts were being themselves, the guests were having an absolute ball over them. Once in a while I would steal a glance at Kyoya because of how nice he looked, Riku and I were almost done with the song and people were admiring us from afar. The twins Mother was nice enough to make us kimonos, ours were similar to each others but each one had a difference. "Wow Riku's amazing on the clarinet." One girl said and I silently laughed in my head about him getting attention. "Yeah not to mention that Rin playing the oboe is like being at home." Another said and I smiled at them and continued playing the instruments. Sometime later the group noticed a girl watching them from afar and I looked at Riku and he got the hint and we finished the song, disappointing some girls but what was going to happen made sense.

She then called Tamaki a bunch of names and all but one was true, he isn't a commoner or else Haruhi wouldn't be here. "I don't suppose you are..." Kyoya said, trying to think of who she was and then she ran over to him, stepping on Tamaki in the process. We were then allowed to change and I walked out of the room, I looked at the girl and felt envy towards her for some odd reason. 'Why do I feel this way towards her, was it that she was able to proclaim her feelings of love to Kyoya?' I thought in my head in confusion, I stood right next to Kyoya and watched the events played out. 'Obviously she's delusional, she's saying things about Kyoya which are probably not true. But I have no place to say, I was his best friend until my parents forbade us from seeing each other.' I remarked in my head and when Kyoya sat down me and Riku followed suit, my feet were killing me personally so I needed to sit.

"I get it now, she's in love with that character and is portraying that love upon to me. And is deluded enough to think that we're engaged, which is impossible since this is the first time I ever saw the woman ever in my life." Kyoya concluded and I was looking at the flashcards I had on me, after I said my first word I made it my mission to speak full sentences. Then the girl Renge I think her name was, she was basically hogging Kyoya to herself. "Hey Rin-Senpai how are you feeling, your brother said that you were trying to talk all day yesterday." Haruhi asked me nicely and I shrugged my shoulders but I asked her for tea, which she instantly knew what I was asking. "Oh Rin before I forget whose turn is it to watch the eggs?" Kyoya asked me and I pointed at myself and he nodded. "Wait you guys still have to do the egg project?" Honey-Senpai asked and we both nodded.

"I remember when we had to do it, I got paired up with some girl in our class and she basically raised the duck herself. I was jealous of her, I wanted to take care of it and because she did all of the work I failed the project." Honey said reminiscing on his days as a second year. "Well me and Rin are taking care of two eggs so we have to take turns, plus Rin's helpful with making sure nothing's wrong with them." Kyoya said and I turned red and the twins were making fun of me and I glared at them, something I don't do often at school. "Whoa Rin-Senpai is scary." Both twins said and I nodded with a happy smile. The meeting ended but before anyone of us could go home the eggs started to hatch and I was excited while the others were panicking.

I took the incubators lids off and then boom two tiny birds came out, I pulled Kyoya over and when both chicks opened their eyes both tried to get to one of us. "Wow Rin-Senpai is good with the chicks isn't she." Haruhi stated in amazement, Kyoya was so confused on what was happening. "Don't worry Kyoya you're fine, since you and Rin are the first two people they saw they know you two are their parents. Imprentation is what it's called if I remember correctly, Grandfather will be pissed if he learns I forgot about his lessons." Riku said, explaining to Kyoya and he nodded. "I guess we better head to the store then to get some supplies for the two." Kyoya said and I nodded, I was happy since I would be able to spend time with Kyoya.