Scenario ONE HUNDRED?!

A/N wtf how did I end up making 100 of these? Do you guys even like these? Well, whether you do or not, thank you so so so so so much for reading this book full of random crap and hopefully getting a laugh or two out of it :)

Also, since the world is going through a shit-storm, here are 100 things that I hope will make you laugh.

ENJOY

Let's start with Scenarios! Here's 10!

1. 

Tahlia: Oh and for your information, I don't have an ego.

Tahlia: My Facebook photo is a landscape.

2.

Latamai: Can you keep a secret?

Alicia:  Well, I'm good until I meet the next person.

3.

Niamh: You think you're smarter than everyone else.

Tahlia: I don't think I'm smarter than everyone else. I know I am.

4.

Tahlia: Which way did they go?

Alicia: Well, based on the direction of the wind, the broken sticks in the corner, and the slight disturbance in the dirt, I'd guess they went left.

Tahlia: You could really figure it out from that?

Alicia: No, you idiot, they sent me a text. See?

5.

Cassidy: I think you're still suffering the effects of your party last night.

Latamai: All I drank was Coffee!

Cassidy: How many?

Latamai: Eighteen.

6.

Alicia: This was almost a great idea.

Tahlia: You just described 90% of our stuff.

7.

Tahlia: I wasn't hurt that badly. The doctor said all my bleeding was internal. That's where the blood's supposed to be.

8.

Cassidy: That sounds like a terrible plan.

Latamai: Oh, we've had worse.

9.

Alicia: I personally don't think it's possible to come up with a crazier plan.

Niamh: We could attack them with hummus.

Alicia: I stand corrected.

Niamh: Just keeping things in perspective.

10.

Latamai: Fuck capitalism. It's a rigged system that keeps us poor and it isn't fair. You shouldn't need to work three jobs to afford basic necessities.