Three

People slowly stopped crowding around me and left. Soon it was just me with the head of my costume on my lap.

I zoned out while thinking about the incident that happened a while ago. I still had blood on my face which was gradually starting to dry.

"Mom look, that teddy bear doesn't have a head! It has a human head!" I heard a girl say. I tilt my head up towards the voice and avert my eyes to the girl who was pointing at me.

She immediately gasped upon looking at my face and quickly whispered something to her mother then made a mad dash towards me.

Once she was infront of me, I took a look at her features. She looked nervous and fiddled with something in her hands. Her eyes were large and black in colour. She had dark and straight brown hair accompanied by her small light pink lips.

"Hello." I greeted her with a smile and waved my hand. She seemed to loosen up a little upon my smile and gave me a toothy grin in return.

"Hi! I'm Choi Sora. It's very nice to meet you." She introduced herself and gave her hand out for me to shake.

I pulled my sleeves back and shook her hand. Her hand was super soft and felt warm. "I'm Jeon Jungkook." I smiled. "How old are you?" I asked while holding her other hand.

"I'm 13 years old. You?" She replied and asked me back. 

"I'm 15 years old."

"No way, you're older than me!" She pouted and stomped her feet on the ground. I chuckled at her cuteness.

She stopped pouting and gasped immediately. "I almost forgot!" She retreated her hands back from mine, dug her hand in her pocket and took out a couple of tissues.

"Your face is so bloody, let me clean it up for you." She said and took a seat beside me on the bench and started dabbing the tissue at my cheek and cleaned it up for me. "Please do tell me if I hurt you while cleaning."

I don't know why, but I could feel myself blushing madly. "Aren't you going to ask how I ended up like this?" I asked and motioned to my cheek.

She stopped and handed me a few more tissues. "No, because mom says it's rude to poke in others' business.

She's definitely well mannered and not spoiled or snobby. She'd grow up to be a very good person in the future.

"Use those tissues if the blood starts to come out again. I don't have any bandages so I gave you that." She said and I smiled at her words.

"Thank you so much for what you've done, Sora. It means a lot to me." She got up from the bench and waved at me. "It's not a big deal."

"Bye, Jungkook oppa, take care. My mom's waiting for me!" She was about to leave but I called out her name. She turned around. "Just call me Jungkook."

She smiled and nodded her head and ran to her mom who was talking on the phone.

I kept looking at her figure with a smile on my face as she slowly disappeared in the sea of people.

This many people in the amusement park and no one once thought of helping me.

"Only you did, Sora.."