Fifteen

"Mom, can we please go to the amusement park tomorrow?" I tugged at my mom's dress.

"No, sweetheart. We went there last week, didn't we?" She replied without once looking at me. She was arranging plates on the table for dinner.

"Mom, please? We're leaving at the end of this month. I wanna have all the fun I want." I pouted, hoping she'd listen.

"I'm sorry, Sora. But we can't. I'm so busy right now, I can't even arrange a time for us to go." She explained making me unhappy.

"But you don't have to stay there! Jungkook can look after me." I whined. I wasn't gonna let her go that easily.

"Sweetheart, listen." She bent down on her knees and put her hands on my shoulder. "Jungkook works there. He's busy all the time. He can't make time for you every weekend, you know? He  might even lose his job if you keep on nagging like this. Plus, the amusement parks are very busy during the weekends."

"But he hung out with me the other week!" I was almost about to cry. What is wrong with her? Why can't I go? I'm not bothering her or anything.

"Sweetie, he must've taken a day off or something."

"But he insisted on hanging out with me every weekend even though he has a job there. I'm sure he has permission!" I started crying and rubbed my eyes continuously. A habit of mine whenever I tend to cry.

"Sora, that's enough. Your dad's gonna be here soon. Go wash your face and help me set the table for dinner." She ordered and continued with her work.

"He's not my dad! He's the reason everything started! I wanna go to my real dad, I wanna live with him!!" I shouted and ran off to my room, slamming the door behind me, I dropped to the floor and started sobbing.

Jungkook.. I miss you. I wish you were here with me to cheer me up.