Four

"What do you think you were doing by angering one of our visitors?!" My manager yelled at me in the staff room.

"Sir, I didn't do anything. He has a shor–" I wanted to say more but his glare stoped me right away and I looked down at my feet.

"Are you ashamed of yourself?" He asked furiously and I could feel his eyes burning through my  body. "Y-yes." I replied with a timid voice.

"This mustn't happen again." I nodded my head at his words without once looking up. I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and waited for him to leave.

Control yourself, Jungkook. Just a little longer..

Once I heard the footsteps subside along with a door slamming, I burst into tears and dropped to the floor.

What mistake did I do? That man clearly hurt me and got away without a problem.

• • •

After a while, I changed my costume to casual clothes while crying. I just couldn't stop my tears from falling.

I took my bag from my locker and slung it over my shoulder. I dug my hands inside my pocket and took out some tissues.

The tissues Sora gave me..

I used one of those tissues to wipe my face and opened the door to get out of the staff room.

Once I got out of the room, I took in the scenery around me; everything was quiet. The rides were all turned off, only the lights and lamp shone in the distance. There were workers cleaning here and there.

I wiped at my eyes once again before heading out of the amusement park.

Suddenly something stopped me, I heard a crying sound and I turned my head towards the sound and saw something unbelievable.

"Choi Sora.."