Ten

I wish I did several other jobs so I could buy her more stuffs and make her ride all the rides present in the amusement park.

I decided to spend my first salary but with only this much money, I could only make her ride two rides and buy her one food. If she doesn't want to ride anything then, hopefully, all the money could be covered with food.

"So uh, Sora. What do you wanna do first?" I asked hesitantly. She turned around, licking the ice-cream I bought for her forcefully. She just didn't want me to spend my money on her at all.

"I already told you before, I don't wanna do anything. Let's just sit somewhere and talk." She smiled and pointed at a place. "Look, there's a bench! Let's sit there."

She ran to that bench and sat down , patting the spot beside her, indicating me to sit there. I jogged my way to her and sat beside her.

"Sora, you look very pretty today." She really did, she was wearing a flowy and floral dress which stopped at her knee. It was topped with a cute yellow bow on top of her head.

She stopped licking her ice-cream and turned a deep shade of red. "Th-thank you.." She immediately got shy, I grinned and wrapped one of my arms around her. "You're so adorable."

She blushed once again and whined. "Stoooopp. You're making me shy."

"Aww, is my little Sora blushing?" I teased and she started flapping her hands around like a three-year-old.

"Stop doing that, or else you'll become my first crush and I'll end up getting hurt." She mumbled.

My eyes widened and my heart beat fastened. 

Did I hear her right?

"You don't want me to be you first crush?" I asked, a little hurt but masked it with curiosity.

"No, no! It's not that. It's just that..." She trailed off.

"Just what?" I was growing impatient. I needed to know.

"It's just.. it's just that.. my mom and I might be leaving soon, out of Korea.."