Seven

Soon, Sora's mom arrived at the police station to take her and apologized to the police officer, who was continuously lecturing her about child care, and she apologized to me as well.

"Thank you so much, child. Here, take this money and buy something for yourself." She was about to hand me money but I immediately raised both of my hands over my chest and shook my head.

"Ma'am, you don't have to pay me for spending time with Sora." I said and smiled at Sora who was side-hugging her mom.

"Alright.. but honestly, thank you so much. Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked kindly.

I was about to refuse but something popped in my mind. "Not really, but I'd like it if you brought Sora more often to the amusement park. She's such a good girl and she likes it there." I crossed my fingers and prayed mentally that she'd agree.

"Yes, mom. Pleaseee? I really like it in the amusement park. Plus, you won't have to watch over me. Jungkook works there, he can stay by my side!" She stuck her bottom lip out and tilted her head up at her mom.

Her mom looked at me and I nodded my head, indicating that whatever Sora said was true. Sora's mom once again looked at her daughter and then at me and sighed deeply. "Alright, I'll bring you here next weekend."

Sora immediately broke into a huge smile and cheered in happiness. She ran over to me to hug me. "Hear that, Jungkook? I  get to spend more time with you next week! I can't wait!!" I hugged her back.

"I can't wait for next week as well, Sora."