Nineteen

The day Sora leaves finally arrived. Her flight was supposed to depart in the morning.

So now here I am, sitting on the bench of the amusement park which holds a lot of memories.

I woke up early just so I could be up with her as she leaves me. I looked up at the sky and sighed, I promised myself I wouldn't cry today. I made her promise that she'd leave with a smile on her face so none of us are allowed to cry.

Soon enough, I saw plane flying across the sky and I knew it in my heart that it was the plane Sora was in. 

I waved at the plane and closed my eyes as a teardrop found its way to escape.

Sora, I miss you so goddamn much. Please come back into my arms soon.

I continued to cry in my hands and reminisced the moments we both spent together.

There goes the promise we made.

I don't know how long it had been but I couldn't find a way to stop my tears. I was sobbing really hard and wiping at my tears.

"Hey dude, you okay?" I heard a deep voice say and I turned around. It was one of the amusement park workers.

"Y-yeah." I sniffled and wiped my face with the tissue he handed me.

"Man I got so scared when I heard your cries. I thought I was in some sort of horror movie where you hear crying and the next thing you know is the ghost is in front of you." I let out a small breathy laugh at what he said.

"The name's, Taehyung. What's yours?" He asked and let out his hand for a handshake. I took it.

"Jungkook."

I could feel it in me that we both would be good friends.