Twenty One

It was just another normal day where I gave away balloons, flyers and posed to take pictures with every kids and adults.

"Yo, kook is it just me or is that girl standing there hot or what?" Taehyung asked, pointing at a place.

I rolled my eyes and smacked at his hand. "Stop, it's rude to point at people."

"Oof, why are you so well mannered when you didn't even have any parents to raise you." He pouted and huffed. I laughed at his words and elbowed him, I'm sure he hadn't seen my laugh because I had the costume head on.

Some may take that to be offensive but Taehyung and I always joked around that I don't even notice if he's ever being serious.

"But bro, really. That girl's really hot please look at her for once."

"No."

"Jungkook, pleasee." He requested and took the costume head off, grabbed my face and made me face that way and pointed.

"That girl with white blouse and back jeans. She's meant for me omg I can feel it. She's so.." Taehyung continued to fanboy but my pupils dilated. I never thought I would see something like this, ever.

It was the same large eyes with black pupils. The same straight long brown hair, the same small light pink lips and the same smile.

My body froze and my brain stopped functioning. My heart started beating fast and my breathe hitched in my throat.

"Choi Sora.."