Chapter 4 - Rye's Day Off

(Andy's POV)
I opened my eyes, the room I was in was still a little dark, but I could tell its morning from the red sun that lit up the red curtains making them a lighter shade. I looked around and saw a black wardrobe and a black desk and bedside table with a lot of paper work stacked on them.
'Where am I?' I questioned, I suddenly felt an arm wrap around me that scared me to death. I looked to my right and saw Ryan. He was sleeping peacefully. Wait I'm in bed with him! I jumped sideways and fell off the bed from shock I landed with a thud, which hurt my bum. I mean can you blame me, what would you do if you woke up in the prince of Hell's bed. The devil woke up probably from the noise, and looked at me realising the situation.
"Oh did I scare you my little angel, oh I'm sorry." He said in a rather attractive husky voice from him just waking up. I just sat there in shock, my eyes focused in front of me in a daze, I didn't know what to say. He got up and crouched in front of me, with a look of concern in his eyes.
"Are you alright?"
"Yes... why was I in your bed?" I demanded.
"Because you were so tired last night, you couldn't barely walk so I brought you to my chamber. And I dont want to alarm you but you are sleeping in here from now on." He said, then all memories from yesterday flooded back to me, the party, the letter, the whole soulmate thing. Wait did he say I'm sleeping in here now?
"What?" I shouted at him.
"Shh, darling people are still sleeping." He said caressing the hair out of my eyes.

"Dont call me darling." I pouted as I stood up.
"We are soulmates, what would you like for me to call you then." He asked
"Anything but darling." I said not liking the word he chose, I mean I know we are soulmates but I have known him for a day.
"Alright then... beautiful." He said back while giving me an evil smirk.
"Grrr" I growled as he laughed. I sighed giving him a death glare.
"Right I'll go get you breakfast before you kill me." He said and walked out the room. My lord, why is he so annoying? He came back a little while later and gave me a bowl full of some weird red and black squares in a black bowl with no milk, people definitely are evil here if they eat cereal without milk. We ate our breakfast in silence, then when we both finished, he for some weird reason, put the bowl down in the hallway just behind the door and closed it.
"The maids will tidy it." He said as he turned just his head towards me trying to make eye contact with me but still crouched down. However, my gaze was on his round bum, it looks really good from this angle. I looked at his eyes for a breath moment seeing him lift one eyebrow at me before I quickly averted my eyes. He chuckled obviously noticing my stare. I mean no I-I didnt stare, you stared, leave me alone please. My lord I cant believe I did that. He came and sat next to me, looking at me before he started to lean in. I found myself leaning too but then pulled back. What am I doing I cant kiss him, I've known him for a day I want this relationship to go steady.
"Look I just want to take this whole soulmate thing slow ok, no jumping ahead of ourselves." I said truthily.
"Ok I can do that, why dont we spend the day together and get to know each other more?" He said.
"Yeah ok I would like that." I said sitting back down on his bed.
"Ok why dont we play 20 questions?" He asked. I like that idea.
"Yeah ok I will go first. Do you regret anything in your life Prince Ryan?" I asked he chuckled at me and smirked.
"Just call me Ryan and yes there is alot of things I regret, for instants, I regret not meeting you sooner." He answered and I blushed and smiled shyly at him.
"Now my turn... who do you admire the most? besides me of course." He said laughing.
"Haha Ryan dont flatter yourself I've only known you for one day." I said which he responded with a shrug.
I started thinking of his question, who really do I admire the most? I only have two real friends which are Brook and Sonny they have been by my side since forever and they are the only real friends I have. What do you mean? I hear you ask, well everyone else in Heaven are only nice to be because of who my father is. Before my father got his job of keeper of the soulmate book, no one my age talked to me. I dont know why, everyone just said I was different which I dont understand. Anyway, only Brook and Sonny would hang out with me. After my father got the job everyone wanted to talk and get to know me and try and become friends with me but they are all fake. The only people who aren't are Brook and Sonny who stuck by me all these years. But who do I admire the most, I mean my father has a pretty hard job I'll say him.
"I think the person I admire the most must be my father as he is in charge of the book of soulmates and he shows the court of angels the dates that are coming up and he also helps write the letters too. He has a tiring job but he still has time for me so I admire him the most." I said smiling wildly picturing the happy memories I had with him.
"Aww so your a daddy's boy." He said smirking dirtily at me.