Chapter 34 - I Trust You (smut)

(Rye's POV)
We rushed our breakfast, but tried to stay calm so no one would suspect anything. And thankfully no one did suspect anything so it was all good. We finished our breakfast before anyone else and quickly said goodbye to everyone before walking quickly to our chamber, knowing what we wanted to do today. My brain and body couldn't think about anything else since our talk yesterday, about going all the way. That night, while Andy was sleeping, snoring cutely beside me. My brain wouldn't shut off, giving me very graphical images of Andy's body that made my own body react in a way it has never before. Resolting in me having not one, not two but three cold showers that night. When I fucked people before I would have to work myself up first and take the time to make myself hard, but with Andy I dont even have to try. Every part of me wanting the same thing.

We rushed into the room. Once we were inside I back tracked, remembering this was his first time. I went closer to him as he smiled shyly.
"Are you sure you want this?" I asked him carefully.
"Yes Rye, I'm ready and I trust you now kiss me." He said making my heart saw as he walked closer to me until we were millimetres apart.
I held his face with both hands, him smiling beautifully making my heart get warmer, before I leaned down and our lips connected passionately. I picked him up, his legs immediately wrapped around my waist before I dropped him gently on the bed with our lips still connected. The taste of rotten berry's, the perfect combination of sweet and sour on my tongue making me deepen the kiss as it always does. Me putting my hands on his sexy jaw line, bringing him closer if that was possible. Andy sighing into the kiss making beautiful tingles go down my spine. It's always a dream to kiss Andy, but that's not what we are stopping at today, we are going all the way. (Ha you can only tell you're in love when you start rhyming about what you are doing with the one you love, cringy but it's true.)
I started kissing down and leaving hickeys all over his neck, him letting  breathy moans out. This was until I sucked harder on his sweet spot making him moan louder. I kept sucking hard on that same spot and he kept letting out his moans.
"Mmm Rye." He moaned. Hmm I love pleasuring him, his moans are so beautiful, especially when he moans my name. I was getting so hard right now.

I put my hands on the end of his grey shirt before pulling it over his head and starting my work on his chest. Licking over his nipples before sucking them hard while pitching the other inbetween my thumb and forefinger. He whimpered and moaned at the feeling before I went further down littering hickeys on his tummy. I then littered hickeys on his thighs as Andy continued to moan, I moved up his legs leaving the last few hickeys right under his boxers, loving the way his moans got higher as I go closer to his privates. His perfect white wings coming out and wrapping around my back as I felt my horns and tail come out as well. They dont come out all the time, it's only when we are feeling in love or getting pleasure from our soulmate. I then proceeded to undo the buttons on his dark grey jeans and pulling them down as well as his boxers. I put both hands on each side of him on the bed and looked up and down at my beautiful soulmate.
His creamy pale skin covered in my red and purple hickeys and his big bulging cock, begging for attention as it stood tall all pink and gorgeous. He was squirming around on the bed from how tuned on he was and from the gaze I had stook on his beautiful body.
I couldnt help but take his pink cock in my mouth swirling my tongue around the tip before going along the base, me touching his balls to work him up more. His sexy moans the only thing I hear.
"R-rye p-please." He managed to say between his moans. Wow he really wants it that bad, oh I am making him so impatient and I love it.
"Be patient my love." I said in my husky voice as I smirk up at him. He moaned out just from that, encouraging me to carry on. I licked and sucked his cock for a few more minuites until Andy started fighting on the bed again and his moans got longer as he got so impatient he couldnt do anything else. Oh if I knew he was going to be like this, I would have took his virginity ages ago fuck. But, it's his choice and I have to keep reminding myself of that. I didnt want him to cum just yet so I leaned up again pecking his lips.

"Are you really sure you want to go all the way my soulmate, it will hurt, well only at first, but you know we both wont get enough of it once we start." I said to him, warning him. We both knowing that as soon as two soulmates have their first sex with each other, they would crave it all the time.
"Yes yes oh god I want this please Rye please give it to me." And that is all it took for me to give in. I put three fingers in front of his face and told him he has to suck on them. He obeyed without question which I bloody loved and I watched him as he swirled his tongue around my fingers wetting them and making me more hard from the sight.
I removed them after some time, kissing his lips passionately again to distract him while I pushed one finger in. Him breaking the kiss immediately as he hissed in pain. Shit, I hate to hurt him.
"Im sorry, but I promise it will get better baby ok." I said and he nodded, I moved that finger around a bit before he said it was ok to add a second, so I did. He hissed again but after I started sisoring them he became a moaning mess and just looking at him right now I could cum, him looking so fucking sexy. But I held it in.
"Another please Rye more!" Andy demanded and my holy satan did I obey, adding another, his moaning getting louder. We both were enjoying this so much not even getting to the real thing yet. My cock now leaking pre-cum at this so I figured it was enough. I took my fingers out, him wining at the loss of me inside him, which I found so adorable.

I then quickly got a condom from my draw and put it on. All the while Andy was observing me as he bit his lip. I crawled back onto the bed.
"Like what you see?" I asked smirking mischievously at him. He shuddered and nodded shyly. Fuck his shyness will kill me one day I thought, as I rubbed our cocks together by accident. But I'm so glad I did, both of us letting out a moan from the friction.
"Right my love you ready?" I asked taking his hand in mine.
"Yes Rye please." He said and I smiled before inserting my member into his tight whole slowly. Andy hissed in pain and he clenched down onto my hand, while I left feather light kisses along his shoulder. This seemed to calm him down a bit as he asked me to move. I moved as slow as I could not wanting to hurt him more.
I pushed all the way out before slowly pushing back in making Andy to moan alot. I could tell he was loving this and so was I, pleasurable sparks running all through my body everytime I moved.
"Rye please faster." Andy begged which I did love, but I didnt want to go too quick.
"Andy it's your first time, I want it to be memorable and not rough and rushed, ok my darling but I will go a little quicker." I said and he nodded. So I picked up the pace slightly. Going a little faster. He put his head back his eyes rolling back as his moans rang out in the room. Suddenly he gave out a big moan and I knew straight away I hit his prostrate.
"Right there Rye mmm." He moaned and I hit that spot again and again keeping the steady pace I was at. Watching my beautiful soulmate fall apart in front of me which was now becoming something I would crave for the rest of my life. Just the way his eyes rolled back as he let go his white cum shooting out onto my and his chests he looked absolutely breathtaking. I kept thrusting slowly, getting closer to my release before I too let go and filled the condom.

We both relaxed as I slowly pulled out, I lay next to him and took him in my arms again as we both tried to catch our breaths.
"Are you okay my love?" I asked Andy as I left feather light kisses scattered randomly on his shoulder.
"Yes Rye, that was absolutely amazing." He said and I chuckled.
"It was my baby, you were so hot." I replyed and moved his chin up to me as we kissed.
"Rye?" Andy asks me.
"Yes my angel." I replied. I wonder what he is going to ask me. He turned around in my arms and came up so we were the same height.
"Can we get married soon?" He asked shyly and I swear in that moment my heart exploded.