Chapter 27 - The Plan part 2

(Rye's POV)
"He definitely didn't know anything about me or our childhood." Brook said to me as we talked about the first part of the plan.
"I know but maybe he was just tired or he forgot." I said trying to persuade myself that this Andy was my Andy.
"Oh Rye I'm sorry to say this, but I mean every word, you need to wake up! Andy has been acting weird since a couple months ago when he came for breakfast calling us both by our full birth names. Also from that breakfast he started wearing white and he still is." Brook said and yes of course he was right but my brain didnt want me to believe him. My brain didnt want this Andy to not be him, as that would mean it's real. That Andy was... lost.
"Fine whatever anyway we are doing the second part today." I told Brook so he knows what's going on.
"Ok tell me how it went later." Brook says to which I nodded sharing a smile with him before we parted ways, both going to our soulmates.

Ok so the next part of the plan is to get Andy to speak to his dad to see if he speaks or acts differently. That mustn't be too hard as, if Andy really is Andy, he always loves to talk to his dad and he would never miss the opportunity...
Or so I thought.
"Why do I need to talk to my dad Ryan?" Andy asked me confused. Why is he confused he should be bouncing off the walls to talk to his dad. He hadn't talked to him in months.
"Because you haven't talked to him in a while and he is your father." I said nodding, trying to get the point across that he also said dad and not father which was strange.
"Ugh fine I'll talk to him." He said and picked up the phone.
"What's the number?" Andy asked me. Wait, what does he mean 'what's the number'? He usually puts his magic into the phone to call Heaven. Whatever, I just told him.
"Thanks babe... Hi." Andy said.
"I'm good dad how are you... oh good... I've been hanging out with Brooklyn a lot and me and Ryan are doing just swimmingly right now." He spoke with a fake tone. Ok Andy definatly doesn't act like this.
"What do you mean, I am not acting wierd dad I'm fine... I dont know probobly paperwork." Andy spoke and rolled his eyes when he talked about the work.
"Right so lovely to talk to you dad bye." Andy finished and put the phone.
"So how was he?" I asked like I hadn't been ease dropping on their conversation this whole time.
"Oh he is great, he said he was helping people with finding their soulmate." Andy said and it was clear to see that he didn't have a single clue if he was saying the right thing or not.
Oh Andy... this is not you.